Quick question Halo: The Flood and Glasslands

Hello guys, the other day i was reading The Flood and encountered a scene interesting; The first time that John meets with the Major Silva there is something that bothers me, in that scene when Silva is talking to the Chief that the S II program was a failure, his Lt. Melissa Mckay examines the chief’s face and thinks about she knew that he was trained since the age of 6, now in Glasslands when Vaz finds out about this “classified info” he stayed in shock, my question is: How McKay knew that info about the S II program? I just want to know what you guys think.

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

P.S Sorry if my english is bad, its not my first language :slight_smile:

What page is this on, so I can have a look?

I think that they (Bungie or 343) changed how it was. At first, everyone knew about it after the info was released, but after they retconned it, it was classified.

Major Silva most likely knew because he works for ONI, and his men were the ones the Chief fought right after he (John) got his augmentations. It’s possible this scene has since been retconned, but who knows.

Sorry Astrogenesis, i dont remember the page but it happens right before the truth and reconcilliation mission, and thanks guys for your opinions, it helps a lot :slight_smile:

> Sorry Astrogenesis, i dont remember the page but it happens right before the truth and reconcilliation mission, and thanks guys for your opinions, it helps a lot :slight_smile:

It was right after the shower, right? xD

> > Sorry Astrogenesis, i dont remember the page but it happens right before the truth and reconcilliation mission, and thanks guys for your opinions, it helps a lot :slight_smile:
>
> It was right after the shower, right? xD

Yes! xD