Quick question about Multiplayer

If this information has been released already then I have not heard about it. I was watching the vidoc’s again and I know that the multiplayer is based around the UNSC Infinity. Does that mean all the multiplayer maps will have the same texture and look? I mean from what it sounds like, it would be as if every map in Reach was in Forge World (which it basically already is). Will we not get any cool outdoors maps? This is my interpretation of what I hear. If anyone has information then thanks. If you say wait until E3, my DVR is already set. Thanks for any info.

No. It uses a Holographic machine to generate any environment a programmer wants.

It’s legit.

Not at all. Think X-Men’s Danger Room or Star Trek’s Holodeck. The training aboard the infinity is conducted in a simulated environment so that the Spartan IVs can be prepared for many different environments and scenarios.

Thanks for the info guys. I was hoping it wouldn’t be like that. So that is great news…

nah dont worry they using a “holodeck” to ceate simulated combat environments

> No. It uses a Holographic machine to generate any environment a programmer wants.
>
> It’s legit.

This