Quick question about Console content

Ok so in an unboxing video I saw about the Limited Edition game, it appeared that all of the LE content (WGMP, Recruit/Assault Rifle skin, etc) were all just one code together on the little cardboard piece. Does anyone know if it’s the same with the console package? My friend wanted to sell his Fotus armor code but wasn’t sure if that meant he’d have to sell everything or if the Fotus armor was a separate code or something.

Also just a random side-question to hear what people think: What are your views on the “custom sounds” the LE console makes? Thumbs up or down? Personally I think they’re awesome and I’m going to be super jealous when my friend gets it set up & turns it on at my house after the midnight release!

I don’t know. That’s a good question. If the LE does have all stuff in one code, then the console may have the same thing.

I personally love the halo 4 console and think its the nicest special eddition console microsoft has come up with. I am not biased. I -Yoink!- the MW3 and Gears of War consoles were much more apeiling than the H3 and Halo Reach console. But the moment i saw this console i fell in love with the design, I was always intreguied with forrunners and their technology from Halo CE. haha I even fell more in love with it when i noticed it was translucent. The blue LEDs and custom sounds are just iceing on the cake.

As far as the codes go, I would think they would be seperate, Especially considering the avatar stuff. They mostly have seperate codes for male/female avatars. So i dont see why they would have everything on one code. but… dont quote me on that… its microsoft.

> I personally love the halo 4 console and think its the nicest special eddition console microsoft has come up with. I am not biased. I -Yoink!- the MW3 and Gears of War consoles were much more apeiling than the H3 and Halo Reach console. But the moment i saw this console i fell in love with the design, I was always intreguied with forrunners and their technology from Halo CE. haha I even fell more in love with it when i noticed it was translucent. The blue LEDs and custom sounds are just iceing on the cake.
>
> As far as the codes go, I would think they would be seperate, Especially considering the avatar stuff. They mostly have seperate codes for male/female avatars. So i dont see why they would have everything on one code. but… dont quote me on that… its microsoft.

I like the design dont really care for teh transparentcy. Love the blue lights though.