Quick fixes for customs that are really important

I was messing around with customs the other day and I realised that there are some things missing.

Infinite Ammo… How can it not be there? Did 343i just forget about it? I don’t know much about programing but I’m sure it doesn’t take much work to add the possibility to have infinite ammo in customs, specially since some Arena playlists have infinite ammo…

The other thing would be the possibility to have power weapons (the ones from the REQ Packs) as starting weapons, I think that wouldn’t mean much work too and it would be a great addition to make the custom games much better.

Random starting weapons is also missing, and should be there

The one thing that really bothered me about custom games is there are no random weapon starts either

I agree infinite ammo was great for doing the Octagon training stage.

Also what about not being able to hear anyone in the lobby until the game starts?

I feel like this is a major issue. I used to run a ton of custom game lobbies for all previous halo’s and we would be in the lobby picking teams, playlists, stages etc.

Not sure if 343 just forgot some things or if these things were done on purpose.

> 2533274794807593;3:
> I agree infinite ammo was great for doing the Octagon training stage.
>
> Also what about not being able to hear anyone in the lobby until the game starts?
>
> I feel like this is a major issue. I used to run a ton of custom game lobbies for all previous halo’s and we would be in the lobby picking teams, playlists, stages etc.
>
> Not sure if 343 just forgot some things or if these things were done on purpose.

I assume that they focussed so much in setting customs up for “pro” playing and those that didn’t want sprint that they forgot about getting some things in.

Juggernaught is missing aswell

> 2533274875107645;5:
> Juggernaught is missing aswell

That would be part of the “lack of gamemodes” problem rather than a customs thing