Quick emblem question

Does anyone know if the star (I believe it’s officially called champion) emblem is in Halo 4 at all? I’m only a Sr 29 and I can’t see it yet if it’s in there.

They dropped it, it’s not there. They dropped quite a few emblems actually.

Ugh, that really sucks. I’ve had the same emblem since Halo 2.

these emblems suck… Black ops2 emblems will be better

‘Champion’ is my emblem of choice too.

According to this, it’s in. (PIC)

> ‘Champion’ is my emblem of choice too.
>
> According to this, it’s in. (PIC)
>
> http://www.343industries.org/forum/topic/11503-halo-4-emblems-backgrounds-so-far/

So it’s a background now? Well that sucks. I can’t mix colors or give it the original background.

Scratch that, here’s the Emblem unlock chart.

No Champion. Lame.

> Scratch that, here’s the Emblem unlock chart.
>
> No Champion. Lame.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/dDkeY.jpg

Lame indeed. Oh well. Thanks for the answer.

> Scratch that, here’s the Emblem unlock chart.
>
> No Champion. Lame.
>
> http://i.imgur.com/dDkeY.jpg

I was just about to post on how I noticed that video doesn’t even show half of the emblems. Don’t know where you got this image but thanks! You should post it in a separate thread and make it the definite Halo 4 emblem list.

No worries.

One can only hope for some emblems to be included in the DLC packs.

Champion was my emblem of choice in Halo 3, ODST and Reach, and now it’s gone.

I don’t even want an emblem anymore, haha.

> > Scratch that, here’s the Emblem unlock chart.
> >
> > No Champion. Lame.
> >
> > http://i.imgur.com/dDkeY.jpg
>
> I was just about to post on how I noticed that video doesn’t even show half of the emblems. Don’t know where you got this image but thanks! You should post it in a separate thread and make it the definite Halo 4 emblem list.

I found it on r/Halo.

I’m not sure if it is legit either, but if you want to make a thread around it then you may. :slight_smile:

There’s no commendation emblem unlocks on there. There’s some emblems you get for getting Master rank commendation.

I’d like Champion too, and my theory is that it’s a Master unlock. Give people time to weed through the files and i’m sure it will turn up.

I have had the same emblem since Halo 2.

Champion had to be the most popular Emblem by far. I can’t believe its removed from the game for real.

Has to be like an extra special unlock.

But as it stands right now everything I have seen on the net says Champion is no more :frowning: <— That sucks!

It bums me out. I used to use the same champion emblem from halo 2, all the way through reach. I even got a tattoo of it when I was younger. Between this and not having the ODST helmet anymore, I don’t feel a sense of identity with my spartan anymore, which I believe is something they were trying to go for.

I really hope they patch both of those things in. Hell, make it DLC, i’d pay for it.
I can’t understand why they couldn’t include the discontinued emblems either. What reason do they have for not including those I wonder.

> It bums me out. I used to use the same champion emblem from halo 2, all the way through reach. I even got a tattoo of it when I was younger. Between this and not having the ODST helmet anymore, I don’t feel a sense of identity with my spartan anymore, which I believe is something they were trying to go for.
>
> I really hope they patch both of those things in. Hell, make it DLC, i’d pay for it.
> I can’t understand why they couldn’t include the discontinued emblems either. What reason do they have for not including those I wonder.

Ever since I got my wife into Halo, she’s used the Fleur de Lis with the Banner as her logo, likewise her best friend Kristal has used the Phoenix with the Shield since H3, both are utterly pissed at the fact they were dropped. I lucked out though, my emblem combo of the Bear Claw & Circle are still there, still can have my Spartan with a Halo flavoured Clan Ghost Bear theme (as in the MechWarrior Clan for those unfamiliar with MW).

343i needs to re-add the missing H3/Reach emblems, there was no reason to drop them in the first place.

I would really love to know why they were dropped. As far as I know, none of the emblems were copyrighted, or offensive.