Questions

Ok here are some questions that i have could anybody please answer these.

1. Is the Battle Riffle (BR) coming back in halo 4?

2. Will there be equipment (bubble shield, regenerator etc) or armour abilities (sprint, jetpack etc)?

3. Will the gravity/physics be like halo 3?

Come back this time next year.

> Ok here are some questions that i have could anybody please answer these.
>
> 1. Is the Battle Riffle (BR) coming back in halo 4?
>
> 2. Will there be equipment (bubble shield, regenerator etc) or armour abilities (sprint, jetpack etc)?
>
> 3. Will the gravity/physics be like halo 3?

The other questions… Not a clue. No one knows.

But with the third, I doubt they’ll be copy/pasting any code from past games. I read in an interview that 343i’s is using a heavily modified Halo: Reach game engine to make Halo 4, so it will probably be the most like Halo: Reach but with definite alterations.

> > Ok here are some questions that i have could anybody please answer these.
> >
> > 1. Is the Battle Riffle (BR) coming back in halo 4?
> >
> > 2. Will there be equipment (bubble shield, regenerator etc) or armour abilities (sprint, jetpack etc)?
> >
> > 3. Will the gravity/physics be like halo 3?
>
> The other questions… Not a clue. No one knows.
>
> But with the third, I doubt they’ll be copy/pasting any code from past games. I read in an interview that 343i’s is using a heavily modified Halo: Reach game engine to make Halo 4, so it will probably be the most like Halo: Reach but with definite alterations.

Halo Reach engine as a heavily modified Halo 3 engine, Halo 3 engine is a not so heavily modfied Halo 2 engine, Halo 2 engine is a heavily modified Halo CE engine. See where I’m going? Heavily modified simply means that they only use the structure of the original engine, but other than that, they can change pretty much anything.

The Halo engine could probably even run an RTS game as that’s what Halo CE was at first before it was announced.

Hopefully these will be answered at halo fest but i think all players would be happy if the BR was in and armour abilities (INCLUDING ARMOUR LOCK!) were taken out