Questions to be cleared up about anniversary

1. Is the multiplayer going to be on the CE disk? If not is it going to be available on the reach disk (because it uses reaches multiplayer engine)?
  2. Is the multiplayer going to have armour abilities?
  3. Is the multiplayer going to have all of the classic weapons as they were? (aka no DMR)
  4. Will there be the same vehicles?
  5. Will the multiplayer game physics be the same as in original halo CE? (aka will i be able to park a scorpion in the middle of the map and use my ghost to jump over the tank and get crazy air?)
  6. If the multiplayer is going to be more like reach will there also be a mode to get the feel of the exact multiplayer from CE?
  7. will there be a co op campaign?

I just wanted a few things cleared up

> 1. Is the multiplayer going to be on the CE disk? If not is it going to be available on the reach disk (because it uses reaches multiplayer engine)?
> 2. Is the multiplayer going to have armour abilities?
> 3. Is the multiplayer going to have all of the classic weapons as they were? (aka no DMR)
> 4. Will there be the same vehicles?
> 5. Will the multiplayer game physics be the same as in original halo CE? (aka will i be able to park a scorpion in the middle of the map and use my ghost to jump over the tank and get crazy air?)
> 6. If the multiplayer is going to be more like reach will there also be a mode to get the feel of the exact multiplayer from CE?
> 7. will there be a co op campaign?
>
> I just wanted a few things cleared up

Yes
Some will, some won’t
No
No
No
Not exact, no
Yes, 2 player

> > 1. Is the multiplayer going to be on the CE disk? If not is it going to be available on the reach disk (because it uses reaches multiplayer engine)?
> > 2. Is the multiplayer going to have armour abilities?
> > 3. Is the multiplayer going to have all of the classic weapons as they were? (aka no DMR)
> > 4. Will there be the same vehicles?
> > 5. Will the multiplayer game physics be the same as in original halo CE? (aka will i be able to park a scorpion in the middle of the map and use my ghost to jump over the tank and get crazy air?)
> > 6. If the multiplayer is going to be more like reach will there also be a mode to get the feel of the exact multiplayer from CE?
> > 7. will there be a co op campaign?
> >
> > I just wanted a few things cleared up
>
> Yes
> Some will, some won’t
> No
> No
> No
> Not exact, no
> Yes, 2 player

can you please go into more detail with the answers? I want to be able to post a thread with this information.

Okay, I’m almost certain there’ll be co-op campaign, but because I’ve got no sources, you have no reason to believe me : )

I just remember hearing about it as well as the fact that I doubt that, considering the past three (FPS) Halo’s have had 4-way xbox live co-op campaign, I find it doubtful that 343 would neglect to include it in CE:A.

As for your other questions, again I have no sources but what I believe is happening is that the multiplayer component is just a separate couple of playlists in Halo: Reach matchmaking. I remember a podcast a while back in which (I think it was) Frankie said that they didn’t want to cut the Halo multiplayer community in half only a year after Reach’s release. Therefore, the multiplayer will just be Reach with some different settings. So either we’ll get a Reach multiplayer-only disk with CE:A or CE:A will come with a code to download the classic maps.

> 1. Is the multiplayer going to be on the CE disk? If not is it going to be available on the reach disk (because it uses reaches multiplayer engine)?
> 2. Is the multiplayer going to have armour abilities?
> 3. Is the multiplayer going to have all of the classic weapons as they were? (aka no DMR)
> 4. Will there be the same vehicles?
> 5. Will the multiplayer game physics be the same as in original halo CE? (aka will i be able to park a scorpion in the middle of the map and use my ghost to jump over the tank and get crazy air?)
> 6. If the multiplayer is going to be more like reach will there also be a mode to get the feel of the exact multiplayer from CE?
> 7. will there be a co op campaign?
>
> I just wanted a few things cleared up

1. The multiplayer portion of CEA will run on the Reach engine and feature only the 7 new maps. However, the game will come with a voucher to download the maps like any other map pack so they can be accessed on the Reach disc.

2-6. At the time of CEA’s release, a new playlist will be added to Reach that will feature modes will all the Reach assets (AAs, DMR, etc) and other modes designed to replicate CEA’s multiplayer in Halo Reach (no DMR, no AAs, etc). This does mean, however, that it will use the Havok physics engine, not CE’s. While it won’t be a perfect remake of CE’s multiplayer, it will be as close as possible in Reach.

1. CEA will feature Co-Op over system link or live (2 player).

Hope this clears things up, but I would suggest using google and Halopedia next time. The information is out there and easy to access. Actually, look up some of the old Halo Bulletins, too. All the info is in there.

So you mean you can’t play spit-screen!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

If you can’t play split-screen that completely ruins the point of me even getting this game!