Questions that should have been asked at Halo Fest

Im sure we all watched HF live if we were’nt there, and i’m sure some of us were annoyed with the obviously unanswerable ?'s. So i’m creating this post for people to share the question they believe were important and accually could have been answered. My ?'s to 343i

After all the heart and devotion Bungie put into Reach, and with all the constant additions to the game that keep the fans committed to Reach. Do you feel at all intimidated now that you are in charge of Halo’s new trilogy?

What do you have to say to the die hard Bungie fans that say that Halo is their game and that it’s not up to 343i to continue the franchise?

I was actually severely disappointed by the questions asked at the panels i went to. I had so many good questions lined up but was usually late due to staying out late and drinking :).

I did however get to ask the CEA Multiplayer Panel some questions after it was over.

I asked them " Do they Pie " Frankie confirmed " They are ".

> I asked them " Do they Pie " Frankie confirmed " They are ".

Win.

Y U NO XBOX LIVE?!

The questions were kind of disappointing.

No questions should have been inanswerables. those should have only been at the halo 4 panel.
I never understand secrecy.

‘Will Halo 4 be a competitive game and return to the way of the original trilogy or will it be made for casual gamers and thus go down the toilet like Reach?’

> ‘Will Halo 4 be a competitive game and return to the way of the original trilogy or will it be made for casual gamers and thus go down the toilet like Reach?’

Someone accually kind of asked that, but didn’t really get an answer.

I would have asked:

“It is awesome to hear that Forge is getting a good amount of support in Reach for Anniversary, but can we get an idea of how customizable the maps could be? Are they on par with Forge World or Sandbox, or even Foundry or Tempest?”

At the RoosterTeeth Panel, they really should have asked:

“If you were given the opportunity, would you make Firefight Voices for Reach or Halo 4?”

Is the man who conceived the idea of AA’s happy with the communities reception to them?