Questions regarding the Halo: Reach API?

Not sure if this is the right section to post this in or even if I should be digging through bungie.net and hoping something remains from before Destiny 2 (it can even be hard to find Destiny 1 stuff on bungie.net now), but I am currently looking through halowaypoint, bungie.net and google for the Halo: Reach API. Does anyone know where I can find it?

I am unfamiliar with APIs and so some of the results I yield on google seem over my head. I remember the Halo: Reach API was released years ago and always thought it was cool that Bungie was empowering fans to develop things related to Reach. Its obvious that I am more than a day late an a dollar short but if it can still be utilized I was hoping I can find it, take a look at it and tinker with it.

The reason I ask is because I have a web design project coming up and I thought it might be cool to use the API to build something from the ground up. I know the Halo 5 API is out too but since the Reach stats will be taken down in March (I know they went down and came back up recently) I figure that kinda makes makes an incentive to look into the Reach API. Unless I am a big dummy and it doesn’t work any more or will be defunct in March just like the stats page on halowaypoint.

Like I said I am very unfamiliar with APIs so thanks to anyone who takes the time to read my post and provide any answers or insight.

From what I remember Bungie dropped support for their stats API back around 2012, don’t believe anything replaced it or is available to use now

> 2533274813317074;2:
> From what I remember Bungie dropped support for their stats API back around 2012, don’t believe anything replaced it or is available to use now

Hmmm, I saw some repositories on github and rubygems, not sure if those still work since i haven’t tested. Do you (or anyone who looks at this thread) knows if an API is no longer supported, does that mean it doesn’t work any longer or does it just mean that the API isn’t receiving any maintenance updates?

Same Here