questions regarding flight for pc gamepass

Hey so quick question, I got a flight invite for steam and for Xbox one, but I generally play on my game pass, I downloaded the Xbox insider app on my pc but there’s nowhere there that says how to download it on my game pass. Is there a way to get it working on my pc or am I stuck to Xbox one or steam (I don’t have it on steam currently)

You can’t transfer flight licenses across platforms. If you got an invite to Xbox One and Steam, you can only use it on those platforms.

If you received a flight invite for ‘The Microsoft Store’ then you should be able to install on the Xbox App on PC.

Although, I’m not sure if there is an MS Store flight at all right now.

> 2533274805820238;1:
> Hey so quick question, I got a flight invite for steam and for Xbox one, but I generally play on my game pass, I downloaded the Xbox insider app on my pc but there’s nowhere there that says how to download it on my game pass. Is there a way to get it working on my pc or am I stuck to Xbox one or steam (I don’t have it on steam currently)

So I was confused too. But the key you get you actually redeem the Halo MCC insider game. In other words the flight is it’s own game wether you have MCC or not. So you go into Steam and put the product key. Then it downloads and you play it from Steam.