Questions if i should cancel

I am new to the forums, but not to Halo, i have Halo 4 pre ordered, but i haven’t really found an answer to my situation…You see i love Halo Reach mainly for its Campaign, and Firefight Matchmaking…i do not play competitive MP at all, due to a disability in my hand…OK now that i have covered that, i would like to know if Halo 4 will give me the satisfaction Reach does with its daily and weekly challenges going up against enemy bots, i know FF matchmaking has been replaced by Spartan Ops, will this be something, that will replace what i loved doing in Reach…

Thank you, i await an honest reply, so i can decide to cancel my paid in full pre order

If you played Reach for the Campaign, you should be more than happy with Halo 4.

[deleted]

Spartan ops is against bots and the campaign sounds fantastic, unless you got a buddy who will let you borrow or play with them I’d grab it up

You do get a 14 day xbox live trial with the game, so you can wait until all spartan ops episodes have been released and then download them all at once.
I might be wrong but this is what i’ve heard.

i will say if you play for the campaign and you have a gold account yes because from what i hear the new spartan ops is going to be like another campaign in itself but only get the regular edition because spartan ops is going to be free but you will need a xbox live account

> You do get a 14 day xbox live trial with the game, so you can wait until all spartan ops episodes have been released and then download them all at once.
> I might be wrong but this is what i’ve heard.

i dont think this will work because they said that in some cases what you doin the privies episode impacts what is happening in the next one

At which time in his post did he say he doesn’t have gold?

If you played reach for the fun of campaign and firefight then you won’t be disappointed with halo 4 in anyway, so keep your pre-order we only have 2 days left! :smiley:

> At which time in his post did he say he doesn’t have gold?
>
> If you played reach for the fun of campaign and firefight then you won’t be disappointed with halo 4 in anyway, so keep your pre-order we only have 2 days left! :smiley:

no one said he didnt have gold we are just clarifying that you do need it

You will be in LOVE. Beat it on LASO, get all terminals, that’ll take what like 15 hours or so?. Then you have spartan ops where you pretty much get another campaign free of charge. Do that LASO and before you know it, you’ve put 50+ hours into the game.
Get it.

If you are really unsure. Don’t buy it. Play it at a friends with co-op. Like it? Buy it!

This is presuming you arn’t preordering a special edition like LE or CE, of which does not seem to be the case from your opening thread.

I think you’ll enjoy it.

The campaign, so I hear and see, is amazing.
Spartan Ops, you need Gold, but it gives you new missions each week to do.

Then there are the other multiplayer features, like an easier Forge to keep you busy and some great maps to explore.