Questions for those who have played Halo 4

I had a few questions for those who have been lucky enough to have played Halo 4. Here are my questions.

1. Does the BR still feel like the BR now that its 5sk? Or does it feel like a slowed down DMR with recoil and spread?

2. Is the weapon sandbox balanced?

3. Does it feel like Halo?

4. How does the BR compare to the DMR?

5. Does the DMR become difficult to aim at close range or is it managable?

6. What were your favorite weapon?

Thanks in advance for answering!

I have not played Halo 4, but have viewed over 10 hours of Halo 4 footage, gameplay, interviews, and commentary.

1. BR still feels like BR, even at 5sk. Most closely resembles H3 BR. Has hitscan, spread, recoil.

2. The weapon sandbox is pretty balanced. The precision weapon with respect to kill time goes like this, from fastest to slowest, Carbine > DMR > BR. They are still tweaking the sandbox and the Carbine is getting a nerf.

3. Yes it still has that classic Halo feel. The movement speed and jump height is most closely to Halo 3, except a little less. Strafe is very important.

4. BR beats DMR and close range. DMR beats BR and long range.

5. It’s difficult but still manageable, its way easier than attempting to no-scope someone with a sniper

6. Everyone was split between there favorite weapons, there was NO one weapon dominate all. Each weapon has its own niche.

> I have not played Halo 4, but have viewed over 10 hours of Halo 4 footage, gameplay, interviews, and commentary.

I have too but I looking for answers from people who have played. Thanks anyway.

> > I have not played Halo 4, but have viewed over 10 hours of Halo 4 footage, gameplay, interviews, and commentary.
>
> I have too but I looking for answers from people who have played. Thanks anyway.

Then why are you asking questions that have already been answered numerous times?

Hi,
I am good friends with Chris from Halo4follower and he has played the game and said it feels and plays like halo.

1. BR feels like a mix betw H3 and H2 BR, leaning more 2wards the H3

2. I can say that the balance betw PP, Magnum, AR, DMR & BR is VERY GOOD, that’s all I got to use.

3. It feels like a highly polished Halo 3, smoother movement and YES DEFINATELY Halo feel about 1 minute into the 1st game I played started ‘tingling’ like the 1st time I played Halo.

4. (I am partial to BR) But the BR and DMR comparison is gonna come down to SKILL w/the weapon and distance of enemy

5. The DMR is MUCH IMPROVED OVER REACH’s. Not clunky, better sound, unnoticable bloom PLUS you get to actually STRAFE w/the DMR, which was TOO SLOW IN REACH, making it more fun to use.

6. don’t know yet, default = BR

> Hi,
> I am good friends with Chris from Halo4follower.

Awesome

> 3. It feels like a highly polished Halo 3, smoother movement and YES DEFINATELY Halo feel about 1 minute into the 1st game I played started ‘tingling’ like the 1st time I played Halo.

Damn this has made me really excited, real good to hear man.