Questions/Concerns with Living Dead

I just have a few problems with the playlists. Why are places in the map taken away? Look at it as if you were really fighting for your life. You would hide in places like the ledge in Sword Base. If someone can get there then they should leave it. I should also point out that with the ledge there were three different ways to get there. The tunnel only leaves one possible entry point.

They should look into how people become a zombie. There are 12 people, and only 3 start out as zombies. There is no reason I should start out as a zombie 5 rounds in a row. Ever.

Also they should allow Anchor 9 to be an infection map and leave it out as an Alpha Zombie option.

Living dead only has like 3 rounds but I do see what your saying it is very irritating when you are infected 3 out of 3 times.

you know why you hate being a zombie? It’s because of the campers that go to unreachable places. It’s like when you used to play manhunt in primary school. you catch everyone, but that one doochebag gets to climb on a tree and wait till time’s over. What does that do? The only people having fun are the -Yoink!- hiding like pus.sies, so the main objective for everyone is to be a doochebag and find a good camping spot.

The best fix to living dead: Play another playlist. It will help you get better at the game in the long run.

In all seriousness, it’s supposed to be random who becomes zombies and humans. Then you end up zombie five times in a row and if you going up against ledge campers well…there’s always next game. Can’t it just be whoever was zombies first become humans next round but those who become infected (say the first 4 players) become zombies once the round is over? Sorry if that doesn’t make sense :stuck_out_tongue:

> I just have a few problems with the playlists. Why are places in the map taken away? Look at it as if you were really fighting for your life. You would hide in places like the ledge in Sword Base. If someone can get there then they should leave it. I should also point out that with the ledge there were three different ways to get there. The tunnel only leaves one possible entry point.
>
> They should look into how people become a zombie. There are 12 people, and only 3 start out as zombies. There is no reason I should start out as a zombie 5 rounds in a row. Ever.
>
> Also they should allow Anchor 9 to be an infection map and leave it out as an Alpha Zombie option.

This isn’t real life survival. I think they should take all of those fa/g/g/ot place of all maps. I think they should patch a few more tbh. For example The Cage would be the first I’d like to see to get patched.

Instead of using the default maps, they should use community maps made for Infection, like they did in Halo 3.

This right here is full of them .

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/reach-casual-maps/

> Why are places in the map taken away?

Because they are blatantly overpowered.

> Look at it as if you were really fighting for your life.

Do not pull that argument.

> If someone can get there then they should leave it.

No they shouldn’t.

> I should also point out that with the ledge there were three different ways to get there.

And all three involve trick jumping that leaves you exposed in a predictable flight path and are not one shots for even the most inexperienced of noobs.

> The tunnel only leaves one possible entry point.

Which is why it needs to be addressed as well.

Then how else should you look at it? I am a human and I want to make sure I survive. There is no other way to look at it unless you are blatantly trying to be ignorant.

Just because you can’t get there as a human or zombie doesn’t mean you should penalize the people who can. I found no trouble killing people on the ledge on Sword Base and the top spot in Asylum. They should just get rid of Alpha Zombies and leave the spots. That evens everything out, well as long as you are good enough. Doesn’t seem like some of you guys fit into that category.

They should also try and see what they can do about the betrayals. They count as if they were deaths caused by the other team. I probably have around 1000 betrayal deaths (not even exaggerating) and then I have to betray them just to get away. That then brings down my BPR.