questions about the SPARTAN-IV's

ever since I heard of them iv been wanting too find out what there like theres alot of questions about them like…

Are they as good as the S-II’s and S-III’s or are they better?

Do they wear armor if so mjolinir or SPI or something new?

Will they be taller or normal hight?

Will they be in halo 4?

how many will they make at a time? ( Im hoping not rapidly)

Will they only make a limited amount like the S-I’s?

Will the ODST’s respect them?

Will they respect the previouse spartans?

Will there be a best of the best S-IV? ( you know like master chief was the best S-II and noble 6 was the best S-III)

Will they go insain like some of the S-I’s did?

Can these ones die?

So many questions about the new spartans that hopefully will be answered soon.

> ever since I heard of them iv been wanting too find out what there like theres alot of questions about them like…
>
> Are they as good as the S-II’s and S-III’s or are they better?
>
> Do they wear armor if so mjolinir or SPI or something new?
>
> Will they be taller or normal hight?
>
> Will they be in halo 4?
>
> how many will they make at a time? ( Im hoping not rapidly)
>
> Will they only make a limited amount like the S-I’s?
>
> Will the ODST’s respect them?
>
> Will they respect the previouse spartans?
>
> Will there be a best of the best S-IV? ( you know like master chief was the best S-II and noble 6 was the best S-III)
>
> Will they go insain like some of the S-I’s did?
>
> Can these ones die?
>
> So many questions about the new spartans that hopefully will be answered soon.

Only one I think can be answered for sure is, yes they can die, their still human you know. Also since some of the S-III are supposed to be in the S-IV, then I’m willing to bet their new armor is at least as good as Mjolnir Mark 6 Power Armor.

> ever since I heard of them iv been wanting too find out what there like theres alot of questions about them like…
>
> Are they as good as the S-II’s and S-III’s or are they better?
>
> Do they wear armor if so mjolinir or SPI or something new?
>
> Will they be taller or normal hight?
>
> Will they be in halo 4?
>
> how many will they make at a time? ( Im hoping not rapidly)
>
> Will they only make a limited amount like the S-I’s?
>
> Will the ODST’s respect them?
>
> Will they respect the previouse spartans?
>
> Will there be a best of the best S-IV? ( you know like master chief was the best S-II and noble 6 was the best S-III)
>
> Will they go insain like some of the S-I’s did?
>
> Can these ones die?
>
> So many questions about the new spartans that hopefully will be answered soon.

Spoilers

1. <mark>form the information given out of GL they are made of Preexisting Spartan II, and III, and possibly other including ODST. But IMO from the information given they will have even more augmentation but there chance of death and injury ad slim.</mark>

2.<mark>Naomi was said to have an advanced Mark VII produced by a contracted company ( this known to happened in the halo universe, even for mark IV, V, and Vi ) and is stated to have Nanobot to self repair the suit and a lot of other function it could be assume that they might also have specification that halsey had before they were contracted out by a different company/ division.</mark>

1. IMO they would most likely stay the same average height seeing as that Spartan III had advances augs but didn’t grow too much. But this s speculation

2. IMO a major possibility who’s to say John won’t be a part of it somehow( Breaking cannon out of the picture) He somehow got the new armor right and Frankie said there is a reason for this and from the concept trailer UNSC will be there and who knows when the Teaser trailer Actually took place chronologically.

3. <mark>Assume my assumption are correct there are already multiple as heard from the end out Grasslands, Not including Naomi and the rest of the Spartans trapped in the Sphere.</mark>

4. Seeing as by the End of the Human Covenant war ODST have been known to show great respect for Spartan and all they have done I would assume so but pure speculation

5. I would hope so seeing as there made up of other Spartans

6. Seeing as there made up of previous Spartan then deff what if master chief will be one hahah AWESOME THOUGHT

7. Likely not. They have pretty close to perfection all the augmentations but who knows certain people may react differently

8. inevitable human dies they have to there not GOD or Immortal

If S-IIs, IIIs and ODSTs are eligible for the Spartan-IV project then surely the IIs and IIIs would produce the highest quality Spartan-IV. Much more battle experience and training than a regular ODST, and experience with augmentations and Mjolnir, and greater (brainwashed) dedication and no personal agendas.

> If S-IIs, IIIs and ODSTs are eligible for the Spartan-IV project then surely the IIs and IIIs would produce the highest quality Spartan-IV. Much more battle experience and training than a regular ODST, and experience with augmentations and Mjolnir, and greater (brainwashed) dedication and no personal agendas.

Further augmentation could be dangerous!!!

Where have you heard of spartan IV’s from? I don’t mind spoilers.

Will the ODST’s respect them?

I get the feeling that some of ODST attitude is artificial compettive towards the spartans. Maybe this comes from my short stint in National Guard. Typical breakdown of a unit goes battalion, company, platoons, squads, and then sometimes fire teams. We were always in competttion somehow to improve us. whether it was your fire team vs fellow fire team in same squad, your squad vs fellow squad in same platoon, etc. All the while you think yours is the best and the others suck. That competition attitude even extends from one branch to the other. In the end though, you realise that it isnt just you that wins the war. Its the cohesive whole. And whether or not you actually say it, there is typically a underlying respect for fellow military personel.

> Where have you heard of spartan IV’s from? I don’t mind spoilers.

It is revealed by Admiral Parangosky at the end of Halo Glasslands that there will be a Spartan IV program, but like Project Orion, it will be a volunteer program and no more child abductions and forced military service. Because of this and the more relaxed selection process, I personally feel that the Spartan IIs will continue to reign supreme compared to the Spartan IVs (and IIIs)

> > Where have you heard of spartan IV’s from? I don’t mind spoilers.
>
> It is revealed by Admiral Parangosky at the end of Halo Glasslands that there will be a Spartan IV program, but like Project Orion, it will be a volunteer program and no more child abductions and forced military service. Because of this and the more relaxed selection process, I personally feel that the Spartan IIs will continue to reign supreme compared to the Spartan IVs (and IIIs)

But she asks Naomi to be part of the program So i would assume that if they can further augment and train The spartan IIs And IIIs then they would then become the best spartan IVs becoming the best spartan programs as a result?? But i digress. it would still be interesting to see. And seeing as Alot of ODSTs don’t like the thought of augmentations so they might not want to volunteer not say some wont but i don’t think it will be like everyone lining up. Plus im sure there is a training requirement and still certain limitations as im sure you are all aware. but i believe it will still have the best of the best and im sure they still keeping it secret for the most part.

>
> 1. Are they as good as the S-II’s and S-III’s or are they better?
>
> 2. Do they wear armor if so mjolinir or SPI or something new?
>
> 3. Will they be taller or normal hight?
>
> 4. Will they be in halo 4?
>
> 5. how many will they make at a time? ( Im hoping not rapidly)
>
> 6. Will they only make a limited amount like the S-I’s?
>
> 7. Will the ODST’s respect them?
>
> 8. Will they respect the previouse spartans?
>
> 9. Will there be a best of the best S-IV? ( you know like master chief was the best S-II and noble 6 was the best S-III)
>
> 10. Will they go insain like some of the S-I’s did?
>
> 11. Can these ones die?
>

1. Spartan IVs are volunteers who will receive augmentations similar to the Spartan IIIs. Considering the advances in Medical Technology, S-IVs will probably be on par with S-IIs and IIIs.

2. Their armor is unknown at the time. My guess is it will be a mix of both, like the S-IIIs: Most will have SPI or something similar, and a select few will be given Mjolnir.

3. Probably normal height. S-IIs were tall due to superior genetics and the more invasive augmentation prior to puberty. S-IVs are adult volunteers.

4. Unknown, but they be cool.

5-9. Unknown.

1. Anyone can go insane or have a mental breakdown. However, due to advanced in medical technology and candidate screening, it’s unlikely.

2. I don’t think ONI every lifted the “Spartans can only be listed as MIA” rule, but who knows.

> > > Where have you heard of spartan IV’s from? I don’t mind spoilers.
> >
> > It is revealed by Admiral Parangosky at the end of Halo Glasslands that there will be a Spartan IV program, but like Project Orion, it will be a volunteer program and no more child abductions and forced military service. Because of this and the more relaxed selection process, I personally feel that the Spartan IIs will continue to reign supreme compared to the Spartan IVs (and IIIs)
>
> But she asks Naomi to be part of the program So i would assume that if they can further augment and train The spartan IIs And IIIs then they would then become the best spartan IVs becoming the best spartan programs as a result?? But i digress. it would still be interesting to see. And seeing as Alot of ODSTs don’t like the thought of augmentations so they might not want to volunteer not say some wont but i don’t think it will be like everyone lining up. Plus im sure there is a training requirement and still certain limitations as im sure you are all aware. but i believe it will still have the best of the best and im sure they still keeping it secret for the most part.

When Parangosky asks Naomi to join the S-IV program, she’s not offering addition training and augs. Naomi will likely take part in mission with the S-IVs and possibly act as a superior officer (like Kurt was for the S-IIIs).