Questions about probation

Hello there!

I have a question about probation. As you can see, I got quitted numorous times unintentionally. After i got disconnected from xbox live a numbers of time, I received a temporary ban from matchmaking.

Now, my question is, can this ‘unintention of quiting’ lead me to ban from playing matchmaking? Because its really annoying when you get suddenly got quitted from the game.

Thanks and Happy Killing!

Yes, 10 minutes at a time.

Ten minutes= one match of Firefight or campaign and you can jion a custom game as well.

If you quit/lag out too many times, you will get a ten-minute ban, but nothing more severe that. You won’t get banned from earning cR, and I’m pretty sure you can’t do anything to get banned from playing Matchmaking permanently.

> If you quit/lag out too many times, you will get a ten-minute ban, but nothing more severe that. You won’t get banned from earning cR, and I’m pretty sure you can’t do anything to get banned from playing Matchmaking permanently.

Boosting can get you banned from Matchmaking permanently I believe, but a lot of bans need to come before.

Most likely it won’t return It exists because of all the de-ranking that went on in Halo 3. People would boost their way to 50, find out that the game sucked or got boring, and then de-ranked themselves to dominate other players/get down to their skill level. No other game has implemented this mechanic because it’s VERY unpopular to punish players in this manner. Chances are it won’t return for Halo 4.