Questions about Mighty Ape?

So i have a few questions about Mighty Ape the game store from New Zealand and how they are distributing and selling Halo 4, and i was wondering if anyone could answer my questions.

1. Do you get all of the preorder bonuses when you preorder or do you choose?
  2. Is this the same with the limited edition?
  3. I live in the UK so could i buy from Mighty ape, would the game work (is it region free) and would i get it on release day?
  4. How much will it cost me (GBP / £)
  5. Just for fun where will you be preordering/buying from?

Can anybody help me by answering my questions? ;(

I’m guessing so, risk it. Lol.

> So i have a few questions about Mighty Ape the game store from New Zealand and how they are distributing and selling Halo 4, and i was wondering if anyone could answer my questions.
>
> 1) Do you get all of the preorder bonuses when you preorder or do you choose?
> 2) Is this the same with the limited edition?
> 3) I live in the UK so could i buy from Mighty ape, would the game work (is it region free) and would i get it on release day?
> 4) How much will it cost me (GBP / £)
> 5) Just for fun where will you be preordering/buying from?

1. You get all of the Mighty Ape bonuses.
  2. I’d like to know this as well.
  3. It should work. UK and Australia both use PAL. I don’t know if you would get it on release day.
  4. I don’t know.
  5. Probably Amazon

> So i have a few questions about Mighty Ape the game store from New Zealand and how they are distributing and selling Halo 4, and i was wondering if anyone could answer my questions.
>
> 1) Do you get all of the preorder bonuses when you preorder or do you choose?
> 2) Is this the same with the limited edition?
> 3) I live in the UK so could i buy from Mighty ape, would the game work (is it region free) and would i get it on release day?
> 4) How much will it cost me (GBP / £)
> 5) Just for fun where will you be preordering/buying from?

1. You get all the bonuses that are shown.
  2. Yes
  3. Australia/new Zealand and Europe use PAL format. They will ship the game on the 31st of October, So you may get it on release give or take a day or two.
  4. I recommend the Australian version as it’s cheaper (£47.82(+£10.16 for shipping)=£57.98)
  5. Mighty Ape

Thanks for your help, i think i’ll be preordering it from mighty ape then. :smiley: