Questions about Halo 4 LASO

I was wondering, first I know that you either need to do it in solo or co-op, if you switched to solo, would it reset the progress you made in co-op meaning you would have to start over in co-op? Another question, if you did co-op, would changing the person you do it with or amount of people involved effect the code? Also I switch from halo 4 to reach a lot, when you do that the temporary history is reset on reach, would that also reset the laso progress on halo 4? Finally, is there a way to keep track of what levels you did on laso? Any answers would be greatly appreciated!

Hey OP - for Halo 4 LASO hopefully this helps you out :slight_smile:

• You need to complete it either fully Co-op or fully solo. You can have a mix of both in your history I believe, just as long as you achieve full completion with one of the methods - If you start a mission solo and come back later, you can’t finish it co-op and vice-verse (similar to above) - Blind Skull is required for Halo 4 - If you’re running co-op, who you’re running with won’t matter, you can swap around with your friends - You can play other games and come back and start at your checkpoint - There used to be some sites to check LASO completion, but I can’t seem to track them down. Easiest way I can think of now is checking your games under Halo 4 campaign stats here and checking what skulls were active

> 2533274813317074;2:
> Hey OP - for Halo 4 LASO hopefully this helps you out :slight_smile:
>
> - You need to complete it either fully Co-op or fully solo. You can have a mix of both in your history I believe, just as long as you achieve full completion with one of the methods
> - If you start a mission solo and come back later, you can’t finish it co-op and vice-verse (similar to above)
> - Blind Skull is required for Halo 4
> - If you’re running co-op, who you’re running with won’t matter, you can swap around with your friends
> - You can play other games and come back and start at your checkpoint
> - There used to be some sites to check LASO completion, but I can’t seem to track them down. Easiest way I can think of now is checking your games under Halo 4 campaign stats here and checking what skulls were active

With the

• If you start a mission solo and come back later, you can’t finish it co-op and vice-verse (similar to above) does that mean that if i did it on co-op, swapped to solo, then resumed where I was at on co-op, even though I resumed where I was, it wouldn’t work?

I think as long as you get the completion for co-op with all 13 skulls active, you should be ok. Can always check your game history afterwards to double check

> 2533274813317074;4:
> I think as long as you get the completion for co-op with all 13 skulls active, you should be ok. Can always check your game history afterwards to double check

Thanks a lot this really helps!