questions about GGL, AGLA ( grifball leagues)

Hello, if anybody knows from research or actual experience, I have a few questions about the leagues (GGL specifically)

1. Is there a age requirement in the GGL?
  2. When do seasons start? I know there is one under way now.
  3. Does it cost to join? I don’t think it does but wanted to be sure
  4. Anything else I should know?
    Thanks.

Hey there -

Absolutely no age requirement or cost associated with the leagues at all. :slight_smile:

The current season’s schedules were just posted and it all kicks off tomorrow actually.

You should definitely go check out Grifball Hub, the home of both the GGL and AGLA. If you want to try to find a team, find some pick up games, meet other grifballers, that’s your best bet. :slight_smile:

Hope to see you there!

@snickerdoodle
thanks for the info! my main fear about joining was the age (just started high school)
no cost? sweet.
i know about grifball hub (i’ve been visiting the website daily for the past couple of weeks trying to find out if there was an age requirement)
hope to see playing grifball sometime :slight_smile:

Well silly, why didn’t you ask there?? :slight_smile:

Go sign up, I promise we don’t bite! :slight_smile:

Good luck to you sir, I would join but in the next week or two I am swamped with work.

> Good luck to you sir, I would join but in the next week or two I am swamped with work.

Well the good thing about the GGL is that it’s only 2 games a week, usually on the same night, for a 10 game season. It’s not hugely labor/time intensive and it’s all for fun. :slight_smile:

I don’t know why I didn’t ask there… whoops.
Already signed up, got my account approved, just scanning the forums for open beginner positions starting next season. I will start contacting a team (if I find one) the day after tomorrow. Tomorrow I get better internet speed (currently at 0.73mbps down. And 0.13mbps up. Upgrading to 7megs down and 1 meg up) so I’ll make sure the internet’s running fine. Then contact the team incase the want to talk in a party or something. Thanks
-Trevor