Questions about flight(EG: How to submit feedback)

Hey everyone,

I’m one of the lucky ones who get accepted into this initial flighting, and as such, I had a couple questions:

1. When the time comes, where can I submit my feedback? Has that information been released?
  2. The email I got specifies that the flight isthis weekend, July 29 - August 1”. The problem with that is… July 29th is a wednesday. Only the 31st and the 1st would count as “this weekend”. Can anyone clarify this for me? Is the flight starting tomorrow (29th) or is it a typo and the flight is indeed opening this weekend (31st)?

The email also mentions that I will receive “instructions on how to download your pre-release build” in the next few days. This has also muddied the waters for me considering my second question. Seeing as I don’t know if I’ll be playing Infinite on PC or Xbox and the flight it said to start tomorrow on the 29th, I’m a little anxious as I really don’t want to miss out.

Hopefully I can get an official to clarify this. Thanks for any feedback.

> 2533274800879386;1:
> 1) When the time comes, where can I submit my feedback? Has that information been released?

They have set up a Halo Support site specifically for the flight. More info on this to come.

> 2533274800879386;1:
> 2) The email I got specifies that the flight isthis weekend, July 29 - August 1”. The problem with that is… July 29th is a wednesday. Only the 31st and the 1st would count as “this weekend”. Can anyone clarify this for me? Is the flight starting tomorrow (29th) or is it a typo and the flight is indeed opening this weekend (31st)?
>
> The email also mentions that I will receive “instructions on how to download your pre-release build” in the next few days. This has also muddied the waters for me considering my second question. Seeing as I don’t know if I’ll be playing Infinite on PC or Xbox and the flight it said to start tomorrow on the 29th, I’m a little anxious as I really don’t want to miss out.

The 29th is this Thursday and the instructions will be provided via a Waypoint DM. The instructions are typically sent at the same time flighting becomes available. In other words the flighting will begin on the 29th and end on the 1st.