Questions about CSR

So I have a few things that I’m not sure about in regards to CSR. I’ll just go ahead and ask the questions here:

-For the non W/L based playlists, what is most important? Is it better to get a good K/D, or as many kills as you can regardless of how many times you die? In other words, would it be better to go 20/10 and come in 3rd place, or 22/23 and come in 2nd place? I really need this answered to know what I should focus on.

-On your service record it shows your highest CSR. Is that your highest CSR achieved ALL TIME, or is it just your highest CURRENT CSR?

-How does JIP work with CSR? Do games you join in halfway through when your team is getting stomped count towards your W/L? I was a perfect 9-0 in Castle DLC, only to have the 10th game be a JIP when my team was down 3-0 in CTF. I stayed in the game, but we got destroyed. Does that count as a loss for me, even though it wasn’t even my fault we lost? If so, what is the point of even having a COMPETITIVE skill rank? It’s not very competitive if you have to take a loss when starting a game already losing.

Thanks in advance for your answers :slight_smile:

The individual scoring playlist rank your CSR mainly by your in-game score and by other player’s CSR that you play against. Deaths and K/D don’t seem to factor into the CSR.

JIP affects your CSR, so DO NOT join a game in progress.

The top CSR on your record is your current highest CSR. It can go up or down.

> The individual scoring playlist rank your CSR mainly by your in-game score and by other player’s CSR that you play against. Deaths and K/D don’t seem to factor into the CSR.
>
> JIP affects your CSR, so DO NOT join a game in progress.
>
> The top CSR on your record is your current highest CSR. It can go up but not down*.

Fixed.

Only your playlist CSR can go down. Your highest CSR can only go up.

> The individual scoring playlist rank your CSR mainly by your in-game score and by other player’s CSR that you play against. Deaths and K/D don’t seem to factor into the CSR.
>
> JIP affects your CSR, so DO NOT join a game in progress.
>
> The top CSR on your record is your current highest CSR. It can go up or down.

-Ok

-How can you control that? When searching for games, sometimes it throws you into games already in progress. If you could control it, why would anybody ever join games that have already started?

-Ok, is there a way to see your highest ALL TIME?

> > The individual scoring playlist rank your CSR mainly by your in-game score and by other player’s CSR that you play against. Deaths and K/D don’t seem to factor into the CSR.
> >
> > JIP affects your CSR, so DO NOT join a game in progress.
> >
> > The top CSR on your record is your current highest CSR. It can go up but not down*.
>
> Fixed.
>
>
> Only your playlist CSR can go down. Your highest CSR can only go up.

Is the highest CSR the one displayed beside your SR rank when you first pull up your service record?

Correct me if I’m wrong. But the JIP works that you will only be able to join a game within the first 60 sec of a game. And you get CSR for doing good in that game.

If you quit you won’r get any CSR.

> Correct me if I’m wrong. But the JIP works that you will only be able to join a game within the first 60 sec of a game. And you get CSR for doing good in that game.
>
> If you quit you won’r get any CSR.

They haven’t implemented that yet. I joined a game that was less than a minute from ending.

> > Correct me if I’m wrong. But the JIP works that you will only be able to join a game within the first 60 sec of a game. And you get CSR for doing good in that game.
> >
> > If you quit you won’r get any CSR.
>
> They haven’t implemented that yet. I joined a game that was less than a minute from ending.

Same here

> > The individual scoring playlist rank your CSR mainly by your in-game score and by other player’s CSR that you play against. Deaths and K/D don’t seem to factor into the CSR.
> >
> > JIP affects your CSR, so DO NOT join a game in progress.
> >
> > The top CSR on your record is your current highest CSR. It can go up or down.
>
> -How can you control that? When searching for games, sometimes it throws you into games already in progress. If you could control it, why would anybody ever join games that have already started?

You can only control it when searching solo. If you see that you are joining a game in progress press start, go down to network and click on it, change it to “My Xbox 360” and you will be put back into the War Games lobby then change it back to “Xbox LIVE” to begin searching again. You’ll get quicker the more you do.

You cannot do this while searching with a party, because it doesn’t let you click on network.