questions about achievements*

As many of you probably know, some of the DLC Achievements are very difficult to get and even when you do complete the requirement, you are still left bleep-bloopless.

Here are some Achievements that I have done but have not gotten the achievement:

All Alone
Defaint: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.

Q. Does this only apply to the gametype “Infection”? Does “Alpha Zombies” satiate the achievement’s requirement? I have also heard that it is only possible on Defiant maps but a lot of other DLC achievements do not require for you to play on the map pack to earn them.

Emergency Room
Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.

Q. Same as above: does this apply only to “Infection” or do I have to play on an Anniversary map (If I remember correctly, Solitary is in Living Dead)?

Now, this next achievement is one that I have not done but I still have questions.

You Ate All the Chips
Noble 1: Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.

Q. Does that mean I have to collect each and every flag or my team has to do this? Does that mean I have to collect every flag in the game, or just collect all of the flags on the map at the same time?

Answers are much appreciated.

> As many of you probably know, some of the DLC Achievements are very difficult to get and even when you do complete the requirement, you are still left bleep-bloopless.
>
> Here are some Achievements that I have done but have not gotten the achievement:
>
> All Alone
> Defaint: Be the last surviving uninfected player in a matchmade Infection game.
>
> Q. Does this only apply to the gametype “Infection”? Does “Alpha Zombies” satiate the achievement’s requirement? I have also heard that it is only possible on Defiant maps but a lot of other DLC achievements do not require for you to play on the map pack to earn them.
>
> Emergency Room
> Anniversary: Infect 3 players in a single round in a matchmade Infection game.
>
> Q. Same as above: does this apply only to “Infection” or do I have to play on an Anniversary map (If I remember correctly, Solitary is in Living Dead)?
>
> Now, this next achievement is one that I have not done but I still have questions.
>
> You Ate All the Chips
> Noble 1: Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.
>
> Q. Does that mean I have to collect each and every flag or my team has to do this? Does that mean I have to collect every flag in the game, or just collect all of the flags on the map at the same time?
>
>
> Answers are much appreciated.

Yes, defiant achievements are only applied to defiant maps, the same for anniversary achievements
You have to collect all the flags at the same time

> Yes, defiant achievements are only applied to defiant maps, the same for anniversary achievements
> You have to collect all the flags at the same time

I have received achievements for the defiant maps even though I don’t have them and I have never played on them.

To the OP: Have you purchased all the map packs? If you haven’t, I think that’s the reason. I can’t get some of the anniversary achievements, even though I’ve done them countless times. I don’t own the Defiant Map Pack but I’ve received one achievement for them.(Crackin’ Skulls)

> You Ate All the Chips
> Noble 1: Collect all of the flags in a matchmade Stockpile game.
>
> Q. Does that mean I have to collect each and every flag or my team has to do this? Does that mean I have to collect every flag in the game, or just collect all of the flags on the map at the same time?

All flags on the field must be scored at once. Plus, you could do the Noble achievements through Custom Games with the latest Matchmaking Gametype and Map. But you need at least 6 people playing, no AFKs.