Question

If i play campaign offline will any achievments show up on halowaypoint.com

Are you connected to the internet? Or isolated and no connectivity?

> 2535449837672727;3:
> I just got disconnected so i jumped into campaign but normally online

I’m still not getting the thorough information I’m looking for from you so I’ll give you some general answers:

I believe if the console is connected to the internet, it will progressively update Waypoint.
If the console is not actively connected to the internet it will update Waypoint the next time it connects.

Can anyone confirm?

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Are you connected to the internet? Or isolated and no connectivity?

I just got disconnected so i jumped into campaign but normally online

> 2535449837672727;1:
> If i play campaign offline will any achievments show up on halowaypoint.com

You would have to connect to the internet at some point for them to be saved for your profile.

More likely no. They are server side achievements so you need internet connection. I think if you do do anything achievement without internet connection but then later connect it will pop up. However some H5 achievements are bugged as is so I wouldn’t count on that. The other night we tried completing swords of Sanghelios on heroic in mantis in co op. We did it twice and no achievement popped up.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Are you connected to the internet? Or isolated and no connectivity?
>
>
> > 2535449837672727;3:
> > I just got disconnected so i jumped into campaign but normally online
>
>
> I’m still not getting the thorough information I’m looking for from you so I’ll give you some general answers:
>
> I believe if the console is connected to the internet, it will progressively update Waypoint.
> If the console is not actively connected to the internet it will update Waypoint the next time it connects.
>
> Can anyone confirm?

> 2533274880633045;4:
> > 2535449837672727;1:
> > If i play campaign offline will any achievments show up on halowaypoint.com
>
>
> You would have to connect to the internet at some point for them to be saved for your profile.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> More likely no. They are server side achievements so you need internet connection. I think if you do do anything achievement without internet connection but then later connect it will pop up. However some H5 achievements are bugged as is so I wouldn’t count on that. The other night we tried completing swords of Sanghelios on heroic in mantis in co op. We did it twice and no achievement popped up.

The story is earlier today when i was playing i got discpnnected so started playing campaign. I did the first four or five levels on heroic when previously i only did it on normal, and I also found more intel I had not found previously. By the time I finished playing I was connected again. I look on waypoint now and my campaign stats are still the same as before.

Bump