Question to people who build scarabs.

If you build a Scarab or two, and they both die, do you build two more? If so, why? What do you think two more can do that the last two couldn’t? The game is three years old now, and I can’t remember the last time I lost to a Scarab. I believe the most Scarabs killed in one game was sixteen. They had three convies all build two each.

Just something I always wonder. “Hey, he killed my Scarab, I should build another!”

Hey, he killed my Scarab, I should build another!

Had to do it.

i used scarabs in the past for 1 and only reason in 1v1 when someone is crazy enough to mass upgraded jackals that when you go scarab mode lol its pretty funny waste of time but very funny

scarabs really are worthless. would be good if the purple bug could crush those pesky marines that trap it for the quad mac kill.

> If you build a Scarab or two, and they both die, do you build two more? If so, why? What do you think two more can do that the last two couldn’t? The game is three years old now, and I can’t remember the last time I lost to a Scarab. I believe the most Scarabs killed in one game was sixteen. They had three convies all build two each.
>
>
>
> Just something I always wonder. “Hey, he killed my Scarab, I should build another!”

scarabs are OP…against a full army of vamps :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, Name something tank shaped that isn’t OP against Vamps?

Nah I only use Scarabs as a Lolwin against people who suck. Scarab + 30 > Nub who has no idea how to deal with it. I never use it in a serious game.

In 3v3 random, Lately I have seen a bunch of people who will build nothing but scarabs all game. and the notion of changing their plan never enters their mind even as they see me destroy the 3rd Dual scarab group.

> If you build a Scarab or two, and they both die, do you build two more? If so, why? What do you think two more can do that the last two couldn’t? The game is three years old now, and I can’t remember the last time I lost to a Scarab. I believe the most Scarabs killed in one game was sixteen. They had three convies all build two each.
>
>
>
> Just something I always wonder. “Hey, he killed my Scarab, I should build another!”

Halo - Official Site (en))

i do believe you should check monstermotts units XD

One Scarab and Engineers are all that’s needed. No point wasting the pop cap on another Scarab.

max pop wolverines beats every covie unit except full pop hunters but you can just volley and run away from them.

Just something I always wonder. “Hey, he killed my Scarab, I should build another!”
[/quote]
Halo - Official Site (en))

i do believe you should check monstermotts units XD
[/quote]
hahaha 24 scarabs lost and 104 engies wow

if the match goes long enough, i will build a scarab with about 15 engineers and some hunter squads as a defense force for my scarab. But if it dies, depending on how good the other team is i may or may not build another.

I think, depending on your money, you should maybe build one more, but only after you’ve built up some kind of army able to stop an attack at any moment

Only when I’m not playing seriously…and usually I use scarabs as a distraction because lots of people will attack the scarab rather than other units actually attacking their base/key units. Great distraction that will do some moderate to serious damage.

I played a kid today that built 8 scarabs total and I destroyed 6 of them, the last two were still at his base when the game ended. His team won because the other two were cutter and my teammates were not any good. 4 hours after the game he starts sending me messages about how good he is and bad I am. I was Forge. I have to laugh how pathetic some kids are in this game. They think they are good when it was their team that carried them while they just build scarabs over and over and keep losing them.

There are some Nice random people sometimes… But not always…

If I build a scarab it’s usually to turn the tide of the battle after a stalemate.

>
>
>

“Only a fool would attempt the same thing twice and expect different results.” Benjamin Franklin

thought it had to be said.

I prefer the method of attacking with 40 Cyclops XD

Also surrounding Scarabs with Honor Guards so it can’t move and slowly beating it to death is fun.

> I prefer the method of attacking with 40 Cyclops XD
>
> Also surrounding Scarabs with Honor Guards so it can’t move and slowly beating it to death is fun.

That actually works? haha

I have once used a scarab in a match, it was right after a match that had an uber scarab eat my army. One scarab and about fifteen or so fully upgraded engineers makes for a tough cookie. I only needed to replace it once when both teams ganged up on the first one with everything they had.

> I have once used a scarab in a match, it was right after a match that had an uber scarab eat my army. One scarab and about fifteen or so fully upgraded engineers makes for a tough cookie. I only needed to replace it once when both teams ganged up on the first one with everything they had.

Full pop cap wolves > Scarab and Engies

Actually full pop cap woles > Covy unless they go full hunters even then it becomes volly and run