Question to everyone whom has saved req points

Hello all, I know their is a fair few of us who have been saving req points in anticipation of an new update, but I don’t think one is coming.

Regardless of my personal opinion on this, do you guys think I should just spend all the req points I have or still save up? Also what did you do with your req points? Buy golds or silvers, I’ve unlocked everything so if I do spend them, what packs should I buy? Thanks

If you have unlocked everything, then I would go with a mix of golds and silvers, and I still have some saved up just because. I know there may not be anything new, but Ill wait just a bit before blowing them all

Keep at least 200,000, just in case an update does happen. Alternatively, save them for limited time packs like the HCS stuff and Classic Helmets if you don’t have either. I’d say go with Gold packs if you do want to spend them, since the Common stuff is more or less irrelevant once you’ve unlocked their improved counterparts.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> Keep at least 200,000, just in case an update does happen. Alternatively, save them for limited time packs like the HCS stuff and Classic Helmets if you don’t have either. I’d say go with Gold packs if you do want to spend them, since the Common stuff is more or less irrelevant once you’ve unlocked their improved counterparts.

That’s a good idea, I’ve got 700k saved up but I’m not sure about buying golds because of how scared I am to use any reqs over 5. However do feel if I had more I’d be more willing to potentially lose them if you follow. Ahhh conflicted

> 2533274797974279;2:
> If you have unlocked everything, then I would go with a mix of golds and silvers, and I still have some saved up just because. I know there may not be anything new, but Ill wait just a bit before blowing them all

How much did you save?

> 2535462333594080;5:
> > 2533274797974279;2:
> > If you have unlocked everything, then I would go with a mix of golds and silvers, and I still have some saved up just because. I know there may not be anything new, but Ill wait just a bit before blowing them all
>
> How much did you save?

I currently have 260,000

I just spend my reqs and right now only have like 11 grand. In my opinion I see no point in saving reqs for the potential next content update just to get everything new instantly and once again have no urging reason to play. I prefer having to spend time and play the game for a while after the content update to get the new items.

I’d say that you should at least wait until E3 before spending too much. If there’s an eventual update that’s the most likely place they’ll announce. If they don’t then go ahead, feel free to spend all your points IMO

I like to keep one million aside for the updates and special limited packs that come out. I use everything else on gold packs.

I always get gold packs. I have everything unlocked but I always on the hunt for legendary stuff, especially XP boost/jackpots.

I can never spend them all. I probably have 1.3MM right now. I buy gold and silver packs, but usually more gold.

> 2535462333594080;1:
> Hello all, I know their is a fair few of us who have been saving req points in anticipation of an new update, but I don’t think one is coming.
>
> Regardless of my personal opinion on this, do you guys think I should just spend all the req points I have or still save up? Also what did you do with your req points? Buy golds or silvers, I’ve unlocked everything so if I do spend them, what packs should I buy? Thanks

Don’t worry. An update is coming.

Well I have 270,000 at the moment. I’m holding off at the moment. I will probably spend them when I’ve run out of decent vehicles or when an update comes out with more reqs.

OP, if I were you, I would hold off. Then once the last update comes out go nuts, spend as much as you want. I would suggest getting gold, as you get more good things out of them.

I keep a few hundred rp just because I like to have extra. When I get about 200k more than that, I go on a gold pack spending spree until I get back to my reserves. The only thing I am trying to get are phaetons and arena boosts.

I personally just keep saving until there’s something special to spend it all on because I have TOO MANY REQS as it is, I really don’t need to open packs for stock lol As for what you should do, I’d say save at least 80k and then beyond that just spam gold packs.

I have about 115K saved up with everything unlocked; Haven’t really bothered to buy any packs yet.

I have 380k saved up and everything unlocked. I mostly buy gold pack just so I can get legendaries/mythics.

I agree with everyone here if ya have everything spend on silver and gold packs for a refresh in supplies but if you don’t save up for the silvers first then golds

I am in a similar boat as you. I have been saving to 300k and then buy about 100k worth of packs with all golds and then some silvers sprinkled in there. So typically about 20 Golds and 10 Silvers. I like to keep my balance at or above 200k to be able to get any of the special packs that are released and because I still have faith that there might be another update coming. I have heard rumors of 343 releasing details on the update at e3, which would make sense seeing as H6 won’t be released for anther year.

Keep buying for xp boosts, the grind is real!!