Question to 343 Industries

How long are we going to receive Updates for Halo 5: Guardians?

Feel free to answer.

Probably as long as they can to extend the deadline for Halo 6 so they can work on it as long as possible.

This last update brought many matchmaking bugs especially in Warzone with constant freezing and crashing

I know they had plans for free updates 'till June, but that was before Ghosts of Meridian got moved around so who knows.

We are supposed to get monthly updates till June but seeing how they are behind schedule it will more likely be free updates till July or even August. After that we may still get updates or some sort of dlc just not every often.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> We are supposed to get monthly updates till June but seeing how they are behind schedule it will more likely be free updates till July or even August. After that we may still get updates or some sort of dlc just not every often.

Where are you getting your information?

> 2533274977273430;6:
> > 2533274816788253;5:
> > We are supposed to get monthly updates till June but seeing how they are behind schedule it will more likely be free updates till July or even August. After that we may still get updates or some sort of dlc just not every often.
>
>
> Where are you getting your information?

This comes from 343 - they’re releasing monthly updates and in one of the videos at launch it states they would run up until June (dates subject to change). We’ve gotten a plan for DLC for the next few months which takes up to to around E3. As there has been quite a large success with the introduction of the REQ system in Halo 5, it’s likely we will see further updates after June / July - I believe the June date was just for legal reasoning. Forge Team certainly have a lot of stuff on their bucket list that they want to get done :slight_smile:

> 2533274813317074;7:
> > 2533274977273430;6:
> > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > We are supposed to get monthly updates till June but seeing how they are behind schedule it will more likely be free updates till July or even August. After that we may still get updates or some sort of dlc just not every often.
> >
> >
> > Where are you getting your information?
>
>
> This comes from 343 - they’re releasing monthly updates and in one of the videos at launch it states they would run up until June (dates subject to change). We’ve gotten a plan for DLC for the next few months which takes up to to around E3. As there has been quite a large success with the introduction of the REQ system in Halo 5, it’s likely we will see further updates after June / July - I believe the June date was just for legal reasoning. Forge Team certainly have a lot of stuff on their bucket list that they want to get done :slight_smile:

E3 hype!

> 2535455771499455;8:
> > 2533274813317074;7:
> > > 2533274977273430;6:
> > > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > We are supposed to get monthly updates till June but seeing how they are behind schedule it will more likely be free updates till July or even August. After that we may still get updates or some sort of dlc just not every often.
> > >
> > >
> > > Where are you getting your information?
> >
> >
> > This comes from 343 - they’re releasing monthly updates and in one of the videos at launch it states they would run up until June (dates subject to change). We’ve gotten a plan for DLC for the next few months which takes up to to around E3. As there has been quite a large success with the introduction of the REQ system in Halo 5, it’s likely we will see further updates after June / July - I believe the June date was just for legal reasoning. Forge Team certainly have a lot of stuff on their bucket list that they want to get done :slight_smile:
>
>
> E3 hype!

Indeed

It`s monthly content and is on going till what I remember Warzone Firefight.