Question regarding SA Achievments on 360

Thought this would be the proper spot for my SA question, but this question is directed towards admins & staff. I’m a little confused in regards to the Spartan Assault Achievements on the 360. I was told by members who already had SA on the Wins8, that some achievements do not unlock on the 360. Now, what I want to ask is aren’t ALL the achievements we unlocked from SA on the Wins8 supposed to be transferred/unlocked on the 360 version (excluding the Co-Op ones), or do we have to go back and unlock them from the beginning?

> Thought this would be the proper spot for my SA question, but this question is directed towards admins & staff. I’m a little confused in regards to the Spartan Assault Achievements on the 360. I was told by members who already had SA on the Wins8, that some achievements do not unlock on the 360. Now, <mark>what I want to ask is aren’t ALL the achievements we unlocked from SA on the Wins8 supposed to be transferred/unlocked on the 360 version</mark> (excluding the Co-Op ones), or do we have to go back and unlock them from the beginning?

Hey, Riot Rojas. XP and progress are shared across platforms; achievements are not. You can find more information here.