Question regarding Black Undersuits

I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.

They should make an undersuit option with two choices: Black undersuit, or colored undersuit (based off Primary color)!

> 2535460810182211;2:
> They should make an undersuit option with two choices: Black undersuit, or colored undersuit (based off Primary color)!

If they could do this, why not go the extra step? Make undersuit color customizable seperate from the primary and secondary colors. That way, there’s more customizability and color variation (216000 combinations rather than only 3600), and those who want black or primary-matching undersuits can make them that way themselves without sacrificing anything for any other player. Then, for team-based gamemodes, any “Pepper” colored undersuit carry into the match.
If not in H5, then H6, maybe?

> 2535460810182211;2:
> They should make an undersuit option with two choices: Black undersuit

Spartan booty intensifies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wish that he whole suit was just black no secondary color hands, no color chests or anything like that. Just plain black. I would though be fine with a customization option.

If undersuit customization goes by the current color palette independent of primary selection, then they also need to add an option that makes the colored portions of the undersuit darker than ‘pepper’ (which is just a dark grey in any kind of light.) but not quite the glossless super black of Palmer’s suit. The whole undersuit just needs an option to be one even matte black across the whole suit. Surely it’s not that hard, and the option for colored undersuits can remain since 343 insists on less armor coverage.

> 2533274871396650;4:
> > 2535460810182211;2:
> > They should make an undersuit option with two choices: Black undersuit
>
>
> Spartan booty intensifies ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

> 2533274912254619;1:
> I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.

All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.

Isn’t the coloured part of the undersuit not the same material as the dark sections? Isn’t that why its coloured and not dark?

I’m actually ignorant here, not making a statement. It’s an honest question.

> 2533274809541057;9:
> Isn’t the coloured part of the undersuit not the same material as the dark sections? Isn’t that why its coloured and not dark?
>
> I’m actually ignorant here, not making a statement. It’s an honest question.

And that why the older designs worked better they had more armor or at least the sesign actually covered the bodies. 343’s dont do that and they look horrible.

> 2535460810182211;2:
> They should make an undersuit option with two choices: Black undersuit, or colored undersuit (based off Primary color)!

This would be ideal

> 2533274830513360;8:
> > 2533274912254619;1:
> > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
>
>
> All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.

Just wondering, do you have any other edits of this nature?

> 2533274830513360;8:
> > 2533274912254619;1:
> > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
>
>
> All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.

why did they even remove the codpiece?? it makes perfect practical sense to have it as groin protection… i really liked h3’s mjolnir

> 2533274818594069;13:
> > 2533274830513360;8:
> > > 2533274912254619;1:
> > > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
> >
> >
> > All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.
>
>
> why did they even remove the codpiece?? it makes perfect practical sense to have it as groin protection… i really liked h3’s mjolnir

Halo 3 and Reach had the best Mjolnir’s in the Halo series.

> 2535409489305717;14:
> > 2533274818594069;13:
> > > 2533274830513360;8:
> > > > 2533274912254619;1:
> > > > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
> > >
> > >
> > > All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.
> >
> >
> > why did they even remove the codpiece?? it makes perfect practical sense to have it as groin protection… i really liked h3’s mjolnir
>
>
> Halo 3 and Reach had the best Mjolnir’s in the Halo series.

that i can wholeheartedly agree upon…looks really good and makes perfect sense as to its funtionality

> 2533274818594069;15:
> > 2535409489305717;14:
> > > 2533274818594069;13:
> > > > 2533274830513360;8:
> > > > > 2533274912254619;1:
> > > > > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.
> > >
> > >
> > > why did they even remove the codpiece?? it makes perfect practical sense to have it as groin protection… i really liked h3’s mjolnir
> >
> >
> > Halo 3 and Reach had the best Mjolnir’s in the Halo series.
>
>
> that i can wholeheartedly agree upon…looks really good and makes perfect sense as to its funtionality

Yeah

> 2533274912254619;12:
> > 2533274830513360;8:
> > > 2533274912254619;1:
> > > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
> >
> >
> > All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.
>
>
> Just wondering, do you have any other edits of this nature?

Yes I do. Intruder, Intruder 2, Invader, Decimator, Commando. Working on a chief edit.

> 2533274830513360;17:
> > 2533274912254619;12:
> > > 2533274830513360;8:
> > > > 2533274912254619;1:
> > > > I’ve been out of the loop for a while. Has 343 said anything recently about this? I mean, they continue to release art of Spartan IVs on black undersuits. Not to mention action figures also having them. What’s the deal? They said a while back that they heard our desire for the return of black undersuits, but here we are… There are just so many armors that are ruined by the colored suit. Don’t get me wrong, some armors aren’t quite designed for a black suit, but many of them would look good with it. The “mush” of primary color on the upper body just doesn’t look good on most armors.
> > >
> > >
> > > All of the armor designs suffer from colored undersuits and if they are worried about the mid section heres an idea return the cod piece. My Enforcer edit shows this.
> >
> >
> > Just wondering, do you have any other edits of this nature?
>
>
> Yes I do. Intruder, Intruder 2,Invader, Decimator, Commando. Working on a chief edit.

These are pretty good. I mean honestly at least the space diaper armors should have black undersuits. But we didn’t even get that much.

im waiting for the black undersuit long long time ago…

I for one have never worried about the color of my Spartans under suit lol

More of a story/immersion guy.