Question on the latest update!

Hi I have a question, I didn’t get what they mean with this one:

> Full Arena & Forge Experience on Windows 10
> With the addition of the new Custom Games Browser, players now have access to the entire Halo 5: Forge and Arena multiplayer experience on Windows 10, completely free of charge. Though it doesn’t include Matchmaking, Halo 5 on Windows 10 will now make it possible to find and play games with friends and strangers alike in addition to having full access to an ever-expanding, incredibly robust Forge game and map editor. Build, share, and play Halo 5 on your Windows 10 PC for free and unleash the new functionality of Halo 5: Forge to create brand new experiences when Monitor’s Bounty is released on Dec. 8.

So does this mean that Halo 5 Multiplayer is coming to PCs for free? Again, I am not trolling I just didn’t get what they mean :slight_smile:

To put it simply, you will be able to find other players that are currently in a custom game and join them.

They’ve added arena gametypes and since you can search for custom games now this de facto means that they have added multiplayer for PC players. :slight_smile:

I might try to convince some of my PC addict friends to download the game.

Although I believe it’s nice that they brought the game to PC players, if this is actually true I’m going to be dissapointed a lot due to the fact that both the game and multiplayer is free on PC when I have to pay 60+60 to get both of those.

> 2533274867179996;4:
> Although I believe it’s nice that they brought the game to PC players, if this is actually true I’m going to be dissapointed a lot due to the fact that both the game and multiplayer is free on PC when I have to pay 60+60 to get both of those.

Why? There is still no arena, PC players still can’t get on the actual arena servers and earn XP and REQ points, they can only play custom games and browse custom game servers. You’ll get to do that on the Xbox as well, in addition to the other majority of the game PC players don’t get.

> 2533274881560701;5:
> > 2533274867179996;4:
> > Although I believe it’s nice that they brought the game to PC players, if this is actually true I’m going to be dissapointed a lot due to the fact that both the game and multiplayer is free on PC when I have to pay 60+60 to get both of those.
>
> Why? There is still no arena, PC players still can’t get on the actual arena servers and earn XP and REQ points, they can only play custom games and browse custom game servers. You’ll get to do that on the Xbox as well, in addition to the other majority of the game PC players don’t get.

I was talking about actual multiplayer, if it’s only for customs then it’s fine indeed!

Yeah, there is no arena/warzone multiplayer on PC