Question on FOTUS Armor.

I don’t want your opinions, I want facts, alright?
So I’m getting the limited edition console. And with that, you get FOTUS Armor (And a LightRifle Skin, avatar stuff and a Unicorn Emblem) and apparently you get a code to download this content with…so my question is, does this download to the player’s account that’s typing in the code, or does it download it to the console, allowing any account on the Xbox to use this content? (Just Wondering because me and my Bro both want this content, so…)

Apparently the answer is account based, but I’m just looking for clarification.

Thanks, Troldier.

The account, you can redeem it on any console through that account but it will only work on that account.

Account based

Sigh…I thought so, thanks anyways…

-Troldier

> The account, you can redeem it on any console through that account but it will only work on that account.

Wrong, it downloads to both, as weird as that might sound.

I got the Legendary flames for Reach, EVERYONE on my console can use them, even recovered tags from different Xboxs.

But if I recover my tag to someone elses xbox, only I can use the flames, no one else on that console can use them.

Both Op, you get a license for your account and xbox, which means anyone on your xbox can use it, and then you can use it anywhere.