Question on Bungie Pro

what happened to the guys who had Bungie pro? I mean once the file share switched all the features became free for everyone like the huge file shares. With that said was there any reward or compensation for those who subscribed to Bungie pro or (and I know this wouldn’t be the place to ask this) is Bungie actually doing something for that?

There was much forewarning about the transition between Bungie and 343I and its effects about Halo’s features. There was no compensation nor was there any ‘reward’ for people who were Bungie Pro subscribers.

Ω

> There was much forewarning about the transition between Bungie and 343I and its effects about Halo’s features. There was no compensation nor was there any ‘reward’ for people who were Bungie Pro subscribers.
>
> Ω

yes, but i purchased bungie pro before they started talking about the fileshare and stats transition…

i don’t think we’ll get anything special, we haven’t done anything to warrant something special anyway.

They didn’t give those features out until everyones bungie pro expired anyway.

> They didn’t give those features out until everyones bungie pro expired anyway.

This, plus, they gave a warning a long time before it actually took place.