Question of the day: The Didact's Armor

what do you people think of the didacts armor?

I think it’s epic, and I wish we could use it! But the problem is, if we could, I think everyone would use it because it’s so awesome!

It looks good in terms of armor…but it wouldnt really appear to me as forerunner armor.

i like it a lot, the color is more darker than steel.

definetly i would love to play as the Didact too in any next Halo game like a villain part of the campaing

Remove the fin on the helmet and it’s great

> I think it’s epic, and I wish we could use it! But the problem is, if we could, I think everyone would use it because it’s so awesome!

Not me. If armor skins actually showed up in war games, I’d rock my Forest HAZOP armor all the time. I’d be fine with red on red camo.

Honestly the only thing I don’t like about the didact is his head. They went waaay too far out of their way to make both him and the prometheans look evil.

The forerunner making of about prometheans not being robots, and not being monsters is hilarious, because they made them monstrous robots. Just because they’re former humans doesn’t make them not-monster robots.

Sorry, minor promethean rant. The helmet looks a bit off too.

Two words, “God-Like” I hope they release his armor in Multiplayer in the future :slight_smile:

> Not me. If armor skins actually showed up in war games, I’d rock my Forest HAZOP armor all the time. I’d be fine with red on red camo.

Actually skins are still there in team based games, just they are also forced to be a certain colour, so say if you are on Red Team, your primary is the red and your secondary is the other, duller red, that’s sort of halfway between red and pink. That said, the colours your secondary is forced to be are usually pretty bad colours, so they don’t really show up anyway.

It can let him levitate and use a constraint field (aka the force) it’s pretty damn sweet, then again i’ve been waiting forever to see forerunner armour, so i’d probably love whatever it was, it being more powerful than chief’s is probably why there was no boss fight and hopefully it saved him in the ending

It does not fit the guy inside.

That armor just screams swordsman.

I think the helmet looks okay. Not a fan of the body, though.