question of the day: h4 have the halo feel?

so im wondering, dose halo 4 have the halo feel? if it does tell me how it has the feel?

Yes it dose

It does to me.

There’s 50 million threads with this same topic.

I personally feel yes, it does. Campaign wise it obviously does, forge and theater are still Halo, and online competitive multiplayer still relies on the holy triangle.

I personally feel it doesn’t. I don’t like the art direction of the game, nor the gameplay direction.

Anything “Infinity” - No.

Everything else - Yes.

I know the feel bro.

No it doesn’t

no.

Not really. I will just never be able to get behind default Halo giving players jet packs, camo and free power weapons…

That isnt the Halo I grew up with.

Not trying to complain or whine but thats how I feel personally.

everything except the multiplayer, then again multiplayer is stupid in every game

it does on certain gamemodes.

It feels to me like they took the vast customization of a Halo game and tried to use it to replicate CoD. Like CoD remade in the Halo engine.

I’ve played a fair amount of CoD and I can safely say that Halo 4 plays nothing like it. There are similar features but that’s as far as any similarity goes.

> It feels to me like they took the vast customization of a Halo game and tried to use it to replicate CoD. Like CoD remade in the Halo engine.

that is not the halo way

No, not really.

It depends on the player. Different people have a different idea of what’s “halo” to them.

But I vote yes.

> There’s 50 million threads with this same topic.
>
> I personally feel yes, it does. Campaign wise it obviously does, forge and theater are still Halo, and online competitive multiplayer still relies on the holy triangle.

spit take
What!?!
Someone explain to this gentleman what the golden triangle is.

Yes.

It’s far from perfect, but it is definitely still Halo. And though I must admit that it’s on the verge of shapeshifting, the golden triangle is still there.

Does Halo 4 have the Halo feel? Yes, yes it does. I can’t explain it, but the soul of Halo is definitely here.

n0