Question for the Halo Community

What do you all want to see in Halo Infinites Campaign in the future

A story.

And at least 20 characters

1 Like

I want to see some new skulls I myself have a big list of skulls I would put in the game

Making the open world more meaningful such as with FOB Contestation - Banished forces attacking outposts and you needing to fend them off or recapture the FOBs. Or at the very least UNSC/Banished patrols duking it out with each other and having the option to intervene.

2 Likes

Would love to see the open world format actually matter for something. With so many games that have done this it was pretty frustrating to have such an empty world.

1 Like

I do not agree with having to recapture FOBs to much of a pain

2 Likes

1. New biomes, less copy and paste environments.
2. Introduce new/familiar enemies such as Flood/Prometheans. Considering there is a Flood container and it’s called “Infinite”.
3. Fill in the massive gaps in the story (too long a list).
4. Additional Co-op achievements.
5. Additional legacy weapons.
6. Expand upon the lore outside of audio logs.
7. Reveal the new name of “The Weapon”
8. Increase the narrative of Marines. At the moment they have no cinematic or narrative perspective in the story other than their presence.
9. Bring back familiar characters or at least more context.
10. Side missions other than base clearing/HVT’s.
11. Non Zeta missions. Potentially Reach or Earth missions playing out the destruction of UNSC losses.

2 Likes

I hope we don’t get FOBs contested. It would just become really irritating and interrupt the flow of the open world exploration and develop into a Chore.

1 Like

1)None-cannon pirate themed DLC where we play as or fight against the legendary Peg Leg Yarrp-Yarrp.
2)None-cannon fantasy related DLC where we fight the dark forces of the Banished, but they they have dragon wings instead of jetpacks, the grapple hook is like blink from dishonored and weaker versions of the harbinger are mixed in.
3)More skulls. Return of all the missing skulls from MCC and Halo Wars 1/2 with brand new ones. Like one that turns frags into the 20 sided dye from cursed Halo
3.1)Add mod support on Xbox and PC for campaign so we can play some Cursed Halo Infinite.
3.2)Offline mode
4)Multiple factions fighting each other (flood Vs covies, Prometheans vs covies)
5)The weapon getting the Halo 4 Cortana visual treatment
6)Armor Lock
7)Removal of Armor Lock (is OP).
8)Random boss/scarab/hoard encounters in the open world
9)The brutal death of Palmer
10)Friendly Fire. I wanna kills the marines again.
11)Spartan Laser
12)Nemesis System
13)5 more biomes (desert, jungle, swamp, snow, volcano)
14)Dynamic weather

1 Like

Pretty much this x1000

They should bring back the Scarab Gun Skull also I think the secret weapon in the game should also get some sort of model for it

A mission with your spartan, or at least a firefight mission… where Chief is on comms… and you are helping him out in some way. Be more immersive than just doing combat simulations against other Spartans.