Question for SR50's

Do you have a choice between what Specialization you want? Can you stay with that specific class for the rest of ranking, or do you have to switch off every 10 ranks? and can you go back to that previous specialization class?

Yes you get to pick, but as of right now unless you have the limited edition console you can only pick from 2: Operator, and Wetwork, and every 10 levels you dont HAVE to choose a new one, but if you don’t you can’t go any higher level wise, so if you want to keep going up in level, then yes you must choose a new one every 10 levels after 50

You apparently can stay with one Specialization but you don’t get to “rank up” until a new Specialization is chosen. (i.e. you can choose Rogue and get to SR60, but you can’t go past SR60 until a new Specialization is selected)

Some people are saying that the last Specialization you choose is the Specialization you are stuck being shown on Player Card for the rest of eternity. I’m not so sure about that as it appears you can choose your Specialization at the end of the current Specialization. But we’ll need a few SR130s to find that out first.

@ corrane guy from a stream showed that you are actually stuck on the last spec you picked, along with getting a phoenix emblem.

> You apparently can stay with one Specialization but you don’t get to “rank up” until a new Specialization is chosen. (i.e. you can choose Rogue and get to SR60, but you can’t go past SR60 until a new Specialization is selected)
>
> Some people are saying that the last Specialization you choose is the Specialization you are stuck being shown on Player Card for the rest of eternity. I’m not so sure about that as it appears you can choose your Specialization at the end of the current Specialization. But we’ll need a few SR130s to find that out first.

Imo, i think it should go back to saying spartan IV when you hit 130.

> > You apparently can stay with one Specialization but you don’t get to “rank up” until a new Specialization is chosen. (i.e. you can choose Rogue and get to SR60, but you can’t go past SR60 until a new Specialization is selected)
> >
> > Some people are saying that the last Specialization you choose is the Specialization you are stuck being shown on Player Card for the rest of eternity. I’m not so sure about that as it appears you can choose your Specialization at the end of the current Specialization. But we’ll need a few SR130s to find that out first.
>
> Imo, i think it should go back to saying spartan IV when you hit 130.

So, I am guessing that you don’t actually need a specialization active in order to use the perks from it once they are unlocked?

If so, then it makes sense as to why it would stay with the last one. If you ask me, you should be able to choose which is displayed.

> You apparently can stay with one Specialization but you don’t get to “rank up” until a new Specialization is chosen. (i.e. you can choose Rogue and get to SR60, but you can’t go past SR60 until a new Specialization is selected)
>
> Some people are saying that the last Specialization you choose is the Specialization you are stuck being shown on Player Card for the rest of eternity. I’m not so sure about that as it appears you can choose your Specialization at the end of the current Specialization. But we’ll need a few SR130s to find that out first.

Why must you choose another specialization? Whats the point? What if that person is happy with his/her Class?

> > You apparently can stay with one Specialization but you don’t get to “rank up” until a new Specialization is chosen. (i.e. you can choose Rogue and get to SR60, but you can’t go past SR60 until a new Specialization is selected)
> >
> > Some people are saying that the last Specialization you choose is the Specialization you are stuck being shown on Player Card for the rest of eternity. I’m not so sure about that as it appears you can choose your Specialization at the end of the current Specialization. But we’ll need a few SR130s to find that out first.
>
> Why must you choose another specialization? Whats the point? What if that person is happy with his/her Class?

From what I gather, you don’t need to be a class in order to use it’s unlocked items, thus… why WOULDN’T YOU change at the next chance?

> > > You apparently can stay with one Specialization but you don’t get to “rank up” until a new Specialization is chosen. (i.e. you can choose Rogue and get to SR60, but you can’t go past SR60 until a new Specialization is selected)
> > >
> > > Some people are saying that the last Specialization you choose is the Specialization you are stuck being shown on Player Card for the rest of eternity. I’m not so sure about that as it appears you can choose your Specialization at the end of the current Specialization. But we’ll need a few SR130s to find that out first.
> >
> > Why must you choose another specialization? Whats the point? What if that person is happy with his/her Class?
>
> From what I gather, you don’t need to be a class in order to use it’s unlocked items, thus… why WOULDN’T YOU change at the next chance?

Well from what I’ve heard, once you changed your Specialization class, you can’t go back to what you had previously. Which I honestly don’t know why. I thought the whole Concept of the Specialization class was, once you choose 1, you can’t choose any until you reach SR130. I