Question for players who don't use mics

Why do you guys vote for things like Slayer Pro which require more communication than regular slayer, if you aren’t going to communicate?

Do you not realize that if you aren’t going to talk, you have much better odds of winning in regular slayer as opposed to slayer pro?

In Slayer Pro it is far easier for the entire team to be flanked due to the lack of radar. Communication is the most reliable way to neutralize this.

More than likely just people without mics that want to play it.

I have been getting kills in double figures every time I play Pro…I also go positive KD…I don’t use MIC…so all is OK!

> I have been getting kills in double figures every time I play Pro…I also go positive KD…I don’t use MIC…so all is OK!

I’m not saying you can’t go positive in pro, I’m saying you would do better in regular slayer. Also while you may be able to still go positive, there will inevitably be opponents who flank past you and kill your teammates because they didn’t have a radar and you weren’t able to warn them.

I didn’t adequately explain my original post I suppose, allow me to try again.

When you go into slayer pro, you still benefit from being able to hear the callouts of your teammates, helping mitigate your loss of radar. Your teammates; however, do not receive the benefit of callouts from you, which means that they are more hurt from lack of radar.

It always gives the team a disadvantage from having somebody without a mic. This advantage only grows in slayer pro.

I don’t use a mic and I have everyone muted.

Now that that’s out of the way…

Why would I vote for Pro? Because I enjoy not having a motion tracker sometimes. It makes the game feel a lot more…stealthy isn’t the right word…smart fits the bill. Having to constantly look around, make sure no one’s behind me, being able to move around without worrying about being that little red dot on the enemy’s motion tracker. It’s fun and that’s why I vote for it, even if my team would be at a disadvantage. (If that didn’t answer the question I shall reply again and endeavor to answer it.)

Because I’m far too introverted to be expected to talk to mean strangers on the internet.

Nah, I just don’t like talking to people on live that aren’t my friends. I enjoy Pro too, regardless of needing to talk or not.

> I don’t use a mic and I have everyone muted.
>
> Now that that’s out of the way…
>
> Why would I vote for Pro? Because I enjoy not having a motion tracker sometimes. It makes the game feel a lot more…stealthy isn’t the right word…smart fits the bill. Having to constantly look around, make sure no one’s behind me, being able to move around without worrying about being that little red dot on the enemy’s motion tracker. It’s fun and that’s why I vote for it, even if my team would be at a disadvantage. (If that didn’t answer the question I shall reply again and endeavor to answer it.)

No your answer was adequate, thank you.

I find that I play better when im not talking, I only really play Team based gametypes and hardly ever talk, you win some, you lose some… I see your point that people tend to do better when communicating however if they are playing casually and not competitively then mics are sorta out of the question too.

I have a mic, but only to listen to everyone else

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I vote for it so I can carry the team, and increase epeen size in te process.

Calling out the community like that isn’t the way to go. Locked.