Question for Competetive Players

Would you be happy if there were “vanilla” playlists?

Basically:
4v4 Slayer
Team Objective
BtB
Rumble Pit

With no custom loadouts, armor abilities, support packages, etc?

I think this would be a great idea. The issue for me is, what primary should you start with?

yes, but cheaters -_-

BR

A series of classic playlists would be great. I would say the BR should probably be the starting weapon.

I think 343 did state that there will be a “vanilla” playlist in Halo 4 for all of the people that aren’t all for the changes.

Sure why not.

> A series of classic playlists would be great. I would say the BR should probably be the starting weapon.

Classic playlists have already been confirmed IIRC.

I doubt many players would even stand for BR starts in classic for Halo 4. They gun is not very well liked, look at the reception /; I can imagine the complaining “omg 343 change it to DMR or LightRifle starts! The BR is garbage and uncompetitive!”

If it makes everyone happy and have a place with the new halo, I’m all for it.

> Would you be happy if there were “vanilla” playlists?
>
> Basically:
> 4v4 Slayer
> Team Objective
> BtB
> Rumble Pit
>
> With no custom loadouts, armor abilities, support packages, etc?
>
> I think this would be a great idea. The issue for me is, what primary should you start with?

it will be a ghost town unless they add 1-50 or something similar.

> A series of classic playlists would be great. I would say the BR should probably be the starting weapon.

Yup. Yup. Yup. It’d be all I play, but we need it.

> > A series of classic playlists would be great. I would say the BR should probably be the starting weapon.
>
> Classic playlists have already been confirmed IIRC.
>
>
> I doubt many players would even stand for BR starts in classic for Halo 4. They gun is not very well liked, look at the reception /; I can imagine the complaining “omg 343 change it to DMR or LightRifle starts! The BR is garbage and uncompetitive!”

I know that classic playlists have been ocnfirmed. And I would say that, no matter which precision weapon 343 decided to use, there would be complaints. From what I’ve seen, the BR seems to be the best because it works for mid to close range, while still effective at longer ranges. Granted, that’s the opinion of someone who has yet to play the game

i hope there is a “competitive” playlist, not neccasary vanilla. Although alot of changes to h4 have been noob friendly, not all of them are bad.

Dexterity is a good example. Would speed up gameplay. Or the only loadout options being dmr/carbine/lr/br.

A specified playlist for classic style? Absolutely. It’d be a fun switch and remember the times which have happened years ago, but on new maps. Then again, this has been guaranteed so…

> yes, but cheaters -_-
>
> BR

And magnum

Yes, those 4 playlists would be great, but it should be a mix of Assault Rifle starts and Battle Rifle starts. I’m a classic lover and I can’t stand always starting with the BR.

> > > A series of classic playlists would be great. I would say the BR should probably be the starting weapon.
> >
> > Classic playlists have already been confirmed IIRC.
> >
> >
> > I doubt many players would even stand for BR starts in classic for Halo 4. They gun is not very well liked, look at the reception /; I can imagine the complaining “omg 343 change it to DMR or LightRifle starts! The BR is garbage and uncompetitive!”
>
> I know that classic playlists have been ocnfirmed. And I would say that, no matter which precision weapon 343 decided to use, there would be complaints. From what I’ve seen, the BR seems to be the best because it works for mid to close range, while still effective at longer ranges. Granted, that’s the opinion of someone who has yet to play the game

DMR would be more classic than the DMR seeing as it functions much like a modified CE pistol which is much more classic than the burst fire BR which was a H3 innovation (H2 showed a burst but the shot itself traveled as a single packet)