Question about YT Copyright Strikes

Hello,
I have a question - I’m doing a Halo: Reach (and all other Halo games in the near future) Let’s Play with Polish commentary on YouTube, but I’m getting Copyright Strikes on my videos.
I’ve read the Microsoft Game Content Usage Rules, where it was written that the copyrighted music is allowed in Let’s Plays… I also have contacted Bungie, but they said I have to contact 343industries and/or Microsoft to answer my question.
So - here I am. Do you know who should I contact and how to remove these claims from my videos?
Here is my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6RWC2kkECHGG6erq3aZsA/videos
I’ll appreciate all the help.
Kind regards,
Mara

What videos are you getting Copyright Strikes on?
Also this is what Microsoft said about copyright on their site.
“Microsoft cannot grant you permission for content that is owned by third parties.”

Sounds like you need to contact YouTube. If they are the ones informing you of copyright infringement, they are the ones that you should be speaking to.

I’m having the same problem. I started going a Let’s Play of all the Halo games to lead up to 5 and didn’t even monetize my videos. Bungie basically claimed a 1-2 minutes segment of each video(both of which are over an hour long) and somehow is now monetizing the content even though I didn’t even monetize it in the first place. I really don’t understand why/how they are doing this. I just wanted to do it for fun, but now I’m not even going to bother continuing the series. A shame how far Bungie has fallen as a company.

Lets examine what appears in the Game Content usage Rules.

…“You may make your Item available on Youtube or Twitch and participate in programs on those sites that allow you to earn revenue from ads displayed in connection with your Item”…

For this we deduct we can monetize gameplay videos.

Lets examine more:

…“If you want to use the soundtracks or audio effects from the original game, we often license those from or to third parties and don’t always have the rights to pass them on to you. If we do, we’ll let you know…”

So, from here we know the problem comes with the music.

Lets keep reading: “…For example, we might mention on the community website for a particular game whether you have these rights, so you’d do well to check. If we don’t let you know, you need permission from a third party, especially for games with licensed music”

So here we are. In the Halo’s community website. Trying to check the forums for any word on this. No word. I assume we should get permisson from Martin o’Donell or anyone else to use the Halo soundtrack, in the Halo Lets Plays.

It is going to be hard to make a Halo Let’s Play withouth the Halo soundtrack, but I will do and see what happens.