Question about Xbox Live............

P.S: Sorry if this is in the wrong forum.
So, I was trying to change my windows live ID because one of my gamertags is named JallerDamien, and I wanted that gamertag to be the one as Silver instead of this one, DamienJaller, but it’s been really tedious when the paren’t sign in is done because it gives me a message saying I need to try again later. So my question is, will I be able to have one of my profiles (JallerDamien) on Xbox Live Gold and the other one (DamienJaller) remains on Silver?

I would help you, but I’ve no idea myself. Sry buddy.
May be look for Support somewhere… these guys there are (hopefully) more competent in such things than me… :stuck_out_tongue:

As far as I know, you can’t “downgrade” an account to Silver (I’m assuming the account you want to be the Silver one currently has Gold), without letting the Gold expire. I’m no expert on the matter, so I’d definitely recommend asking Xbox Support if you want an official answer! As for your question, yes, it is possible to have one account on Gold and another remain on Silver!

> As far as I know, you can’t “downgrade” an account to Silver (I’m assuming the account you want to be the Silver one currently has Gold), without letting the Gold expire. I’m no expert on the matter, so I’d definitely recommend asking Xbox Support if you want an official answer! <mark>As for your question, yes, it is possible to have one account on Gold and another remain on Silver</mark>!

Thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

You can have multiple gold and silver accounts at any time. Once the gold has expired, it’s automatically downgraded to silver. You can by gold for any account then and if you buy it multiple times, you can put the gold on multiple accounts or just one. Hope this helps answer your question further…