Question about the "Voices of War"

The only thing I want to know, does the announcers voices do" Double Kill", “Triple kill”, “Unfriggenbelievable”? If so, I’ve been dying to have this for warzone.

We’ll have to wait for it to come out and see. But I doubt that they would announce medals that don’t exist in Warzone.

> 2533274851141393;1:
> The only thing I want to know, does the announcers voices do" Double Kill", “Triple kill”, “Unfriggenbelievable”? If so, I’ve been dying to have this for warzone.

I was just going to ask this. It would be odd for them to charge a few quid just to announce who won the match. I would hope its all the medals just so Exuberant Witness can excitedly be bleeping “Double Kill, Triple Kill, Overkill, Killing Frenzy!”. I would enjoy that very much.

Hopefully not $10 just to replace Palmer.

It better not just be cheesy dialogue.

Would have loved the old arbiters voice or even sgt Johnson’s.

My take on it is it’s only to replace Palmer’s voice

Surprised they didn’t ask Cortana VA to be an announcer as well but then I think the multiplayer is supposed to be canon and happening post Halo 5 so…no. Just no. If you start hearing her on the comms, the simulation is over. :smiley:

I think its the three best ones they could have picked other than her like. People seem to like Bucke, the grunts and EW generally.

Other voices they could do:

Chief - :smiley:
Locke - :frowning:
Roland - :I I mean he is the ships AI after all.
Arbiter - :smiley:
Another elite - :smiley:

But yeah, if you can’t have Cortana for current storyline reasons then those are three pretty good choices.

Probably going to alternate between the Grunt and EW.

> 2533274972430429;6:
> Would have loved the old arbiters voice or even sgt Johnson’s.

Umm, its the same guy. Its Keith David. :smiley:

> 2533274803587475;9:
> > 2533274972430429;6:
> > Would have loved the old arbiters voice or even sgt Johnson’s.
>
> Umm, its the same guy. Its Keith David. :smiley:

Arbi was voiced by Keith David, Johnson was voiced by David Scully. But it would be cool, the voice actor would have been talking to himself during the H2 confrontation at the scarab.

> 2533274972430429;10:
> > 2533274803587475;9:
> > > 2533274972430429;6:
> > > Would have loved the old arbiters voice or even sgt Johnson’s.
> >
> > Umm, its the same guy. Its Keith David. :smiley:
>
> Arbi was voiced by Keith David, Johnson was voiced by David Scully. But it would be cool, the voice actor would have been talking to himself during the H2 confrontation at the scarab.

No I mean “the old Arbiters voice”. Hes in Halo 5, its the same guy. :smiley:

> 2533274803587475;8:
> Surprised they didn’t ask Cortana VA to be an announcer as well but then I think the multiplayer is supposed to be canon and happening post Halo 5 so…no. Just no. If you start hearing her on the comms, the simulation is over. :smiley:
>
> I think its the three best ones they could have picked other than her like. People seem to like Bucke, the grunts and EW generally.
>
> Other voices they could do:
>
> Chief - :smiley:
> Locke - :frowning:
> Roland - :I I mean he is the ships AI after all.
> Arbiter - :smiley:
> Another elite - :smiley:
>
> But yeah, if you can’t have Cortana for current storyline reasons then those are three pretty good choices.
>
> Probably going to alternate between the Grunt and EW.

That other elite could be shipmaster, and I would have loved if FoodNipple grunt returned.

> 2533274803587475;3:
> > 2533274851141393;1:
> > The only thing I want to know, does the announcers voices do" Double Kill", “Triple kill”, “Unfriggenbelievable”? If so, I’ve been dying to have this for warzone.
>
> I was just going to ask this. It would be odd for them to charge a few quid just to announce who won the match. I would hope its all the medals just so Exuberant Witness can excitedly be bleeping “Double Kill, Triple Kill, Overkill, Killing Frenzy!”. I would enjoy that very much.

This pack replaces anything you hear the announcers say in Arena and Warzone with one of the new announcers. And they’re charging money because they had to pay voice actors to come in and record for them.

> 2535431313397270;13:
> > 2533274803587475;3:
> > > 2533274851141393;1:
> > > The only thing I want to know, does the announcers voices do" Double Kill", “Triple kill”, “Unfriggenbelievable”? If so, I’ve been dying to have this for warzone.
> >
> > I was just going to ask this. It would be odd for them to charge a few quid just to announce who won the match. I would hope its all the medals just so Exuberant Witness can excitedly be bleeping “Double Kill, Triple Kill, Overkill, Killing Frenzy!”. I would enjoy that very much.
>
> This pack replaces anything you hear the announcers say in Arena and Warzone with one of the new announcers. And they’re charging money because they had to pay voice actors to come in and record for them.

I wonder if that means they’ve started doing VA work for Halo 6? Or is it far too early for them to be doing that?

> 2533274803587475;8:
> Surprised they didn’t ask Cortana VA to be an announcer as well but then I think the multiplayer is supposed to be canon and happening post Halo 5 so…no. Just no. If you start hearing her on the comms, the simulation is over. :smiley:
>
> I think its the three best ones they could have picked other than her like. People seem to like Bucke, the grunts and EW generally.
>
> Other voices they could do:
>
> Chief - :smiley:
> Locke - :frowning:
> Roland - :I I mean he is the ships AI after all.
> Arbiter - :smiley:
> Another elite - :smiley:
>
> But yeah, if you can’t have Cortana for current storyline reasons then those are three pretty good choices.
>
> Probably going to alternate between the Grunt and EW.

the arbiter sounds like a good idea that would be awesome to have him as a announcer. :slight_smile:

Roland would’ve been a good choice too (credit to total war1402 for the idea). He did do a few SpOps missions so I’d be okay with that.