Question about the "That Just Happened" Achievement

For those that don’t know what the “That Just Happened” achievement is, you are suppose to complete The Library on legendary without dying. Pretty tough. But my question is, what if you do it cooperatively? Can you use your guest to take out all the enemies and then you just stay back?

i got this yesterday

you can do it on heroic but every time you hit a loading point, the person staying back will teleport to the person who hit the loading point

Did this today by my self on Heroic. Not too difficult just turn on the iron skull so you don’t have to go to the menu to restart. I got it my second try. Use bandana and throw frags behind you so you can fall back if you need to and watch out for the flood with rockets.

And whatever you do DON’T activate the fog skull.

I’m still working on this.

My first time trying, I fell through a glass floor on accident (I was on the 3rd floor I think). I’m pretty sure you could imagine my frustration. The second time, a carrier form blew up, and in result, detonated at least 4 frag grenades on the ground in the area I was at. I was on the fourth floor then, had to turn off my xbox after that one…

So it’s the BS like that which ends up killing me most of the time. I recommend keeping the shotgun and magnum on you at all times. In the parts where rocket launcher combat forms are, you can snipe them with the magnum to make them drop their weapon from a distance. I personally wouldn’t pick up the rocket launcher because I wouldn’t want to risk blowing yourself up on accident because trust me, that can happen when you least expect it.

Oh yeah, always use the bandanna and iron skull when doing this.

> I’m still working on this.
>
> My first time trying, I fell through a glass floor on accident (I was on the 3rd floor I think). I’m pretty sure you could imagine my frustration. The second time, a carrier form blew up, and in result, detonated at least 4 frag grenades on the ground in the area I was at. I was on the fourth floor then, had to turn off my xbox after that one…
>
> So it’s the BS like that which ends up killing me most of the time. I recommend keeping the shotgun and magnum on you at all times. In the parts where rocket launcher combat forms are, you can snipe them with the magnum to make them drop their weapon from a distance. I personally wouldn’t pick up the rocket launcher because I wouldn’t want to risk blowing yourself up on accident because trust me, that can happen when you least expect it.
>
> Oh yeah, always use the bandanna and iron skull when doing this.

yup ! and i used boom…stay back and NADEEE !! i didnt unlock it yet cuz i tried it once, died on the third floor and juss said whatever. Good Luck !!!

everytime you get a checkpoint save and quit and when you die press the xbox button and go to the dashboard and load up the game again

forumsextremedotcom on youtube has an EXELENT legendary walkthrough for the original game, there’s 52 videos total for the entire campaign and they’re about 5 mins for the first and last video for each level but the middle bits are 10 mins each

also try to take shortcuts, at the begining kill the infection forms and the carrier behind you and let 343GS move forward but don’t let the flood come out of the vents
run to the the left big block and grenade jump up and jump into the middle section walk through the door you normally come from and kill the few flood and make 343GS move forward again
by doing this the next corridoor upto the door will have no enemies

at the door where infection forms come through and just before the first underground bit if you grenade jump through they’re stuck there and do nothing

at the 3rd underground bit (going down the ramp) you can infact grenade jump through the door

Shotgun is your best friend; use it carefully.

Also, frag grenades are very helpful against groups, too.

To answer your question op, no, if you play split screen and anyone dies you wont get it, tho over xbl you will.

I haven’t done this yet, but I imagine I’ll be killed by something stupid like a Carrier Form causing an explosion that blows up everything in one of those small hallways, or eat a rocket fired by Flood form who can see into the future and predict what I’m going to do.

So many Infection forms. The horror. So many little spiders wanting to eat you. I doubt I’ll ever get this achievement.