Question about the radar?

So I herd a theory that enemy’s don’t show up until they are very close if they are walking, would that be true? Since i’ve played allot of arena and noticed that people are less likely to see me if i’m walking.

what radar?

Walking slowly means you won’t show up on the motion sensor. You can self check this by watching the triangle representing yourself appear/vanish depending on your movements.

> 2533274806696796;3:
> Walking slowly means you won’t show up on the motion sensor. You can self check this by watching the triangle representing yourself appear/vanish depending on your movements.

this!

also, radar has been nerfed in to oblivion!

You can look at your own radar. If you’re moving too quickly, it will show you on the Radar. If you can see YOUR dot on the Radar, anyone in range of you can see it as well. Crouch-walking hides you, walking slowly hides you.

was so not aware of this must try!

Also keep in mind that the radar works in a bubble around you. Forget what the range was…5 meters? anyways The idea is that it isn’t only horizontal. People can be directly above you looking down on you and moving around and they won’t show up on your radar cause they are out of range. This is part of the reason a lot of the maps have much more vertical access. Adds a different strategy for getting the drop (literally) on someone.