Question about the Limited Editon.

After seeing the new promotion for Halo 4, if you play it before 11/20 you get the 6 specializations that are in the limited edition, I have been wondering if LE is worth it. Also, does the Map pass in the LE comes with the Spartan-IV “Scanner” and “Strider” helmets, and the “Falcon” in-game emblem because if you buy the map pass separately for $25 you get this stuff but I’m not sure if it comes in the LE. I’m really unsure if I should spend the extra $40 because there are some things in the LE that are cool but some of it you can also get just by buying the SE and the separate map pass.

It does not come with the Helmets or emblem.

From what I have heard, Limited edition gives you the 6, but if you play before the 20th on standard edition you get 2 specializations.

> It does not come with the Helmets or emblem.

Wow, so you get less by buying the LE. That’s so stupid.

> From what I have heard, Limited edition gives you the 6, but if you play before the 20th on standard edition you get 2 specializations.

Just found some more info on the halo 4 wiki

“There are a total of 8 specializations, 2 of which will be available at launch (Pioneer & Wetwork), the rest being unlocked later. Those who purchase Halo 4 Limited Edition will have access to all 8 at launch.[2] However, an email sent on October 15th, 2012 states that Standard Edition Halo 4 owners who play the game while connected to Xbox Live by November 20th, 2012 (two weeks after release) will recieve early access as well.[3]”

So I guess the LE is kind of a rip-off. It really shouldn’t be $100.

> > It does not come with the Helmets or emblem.
>
> Wow, so you get less by buying the LE. That’s so stupid.

You get less in the line of DLC, yes, but you get more physical items.