Question about SWAT

Is there anyone who prefers SWATnums or Recon SWAT to regular old SWAT? This is a real question. Not trying to judge.

1 Like

I think they’re cool modes to switch things up a little. Swatnums on Halo 5 bothered me sometimes though.

I only play shotnums (H3) :triumph:

1 Like

Swatnums is alright, i like recon SWAT a bit better cause it has a scope but that just might be a preference. I do like how it makes the catagory more dynamic but it can be a pain sometimes.

1 Like

I enjoy Recon SWAT quite a bit. Anything that isn’t Recon or regular SWAT is pretty garbage. SWATnums doesn’t not feel fun to play.

1 Like

I always prefer regular SWAT. I can never get the Automag to work with me.

2 Likes

I prefer BR Swat, Swatnums & Recon Swat are annoying

1 Like

In 3 SWAT is better than nums, but In Reach which I played SWAT more back in the day, I prefer swatnums.

I’ll be honest, I’ve never liked Swatnums and I’m turn I also don’t like Recom SWAT either.

I really just prefer the BR for the mode. The matches feel a lot more interesting to play when I’ve got a BR - really have to pick my angles and not overextend my positioning in case I get picked off.

I prefer regular swat [H4] because I was a beast back when H4 started. Also the magnum in H4 was good and reliable in H4.

BR SWAT is preferable, but Recon SWAT isn’t bad. SWATnums gets an audible sigh out of me whenever I see it loading up.

2 Likes

I enjoy Recon SWAT, to be honest, and would take it over SWATnums any day. I would even take the shotgun SWAT gametype over SWATnums if it appeared in the playlist.