Question about Specializations w/o Preorder.

I dunno, I feel significantly cheated out for not preordering Halo 4. I mean, how on earth am I going to earn more specializations, if somebody has an answer, can you help?

We had been told, I believe, by an Xbox email that if we played a standard Halo 4 game online, so most likely a War Games match or Spartan Ops mission, by November 22nd (or around there) they would email us a code to unlock the 6 specializations by the end of the month.

> We had been told, I believe, by an Xbox email that if we played a standard Halo 4 game online, so most likely a War Games match or Spartan Ops mission, by November 22nd (or around there) they would email us a code to unlock the 6 specializations by the end of the month.

This

> We had been told, I believe, by an Xbox email that if we played a standard Halo 4 game online, so most likely a War Games match or Spartan Ops mission, by November 22nd (or around there) they would email us a code to unlock the 6 specializations by the end of the month.

It is the 20th. But yes. I am a bit upset that they didnt say that you would be rank capped. I would have ordered the LE. Now, i have heard different things, one was, you needed to be a level 50 and play on the 20th.

Other one said just to play before midnight EST on the 20th.

Or read this.

http://www.examiner.com/article/all-halo-4-specializations-can-be-unlocked-by-playing-the-game-early