question about spartan ops

is this spartan ops part of the simulations the new spartans are going through or are they actual missions? sorry i have not been keeping up with all this

They are actual missions around Requiem. War Games is their training for these missions, so to speak.

> They are actual missions around Requiem. War Games is their training for these missions, so to speak.

I really love people like you. Come in, give all the info the OP needs in a clean and understandable manner. This is as opposed to the people who come in and begin speaking very loosely about the topic at hand or completely misunderstanding everything

> > They are actual missions around Requiem. War Games is their training for these missions, so to speak.
>
> I really love people like you. Come in, give all the info the OP needs in a clean and understandable manner. This is as opposed to the people who come in and begin speaking very loosely about the topic at hand or completely misunderstanding everything

Well put and I agree with you, great response. I’ll elaborate on it a bit, though, by saying that Spartan Ops has been referred to as “away missions” from the UNSC Infinity. The only reason I’m saying this is because we don’t necessarily know that all Spartan Ops missions will be on Requiem, although that is possible.

I think it would be really cool to visit a few other locations like space stations, etc., but right now I am so intrigued by this mysterious planet!

-NUT

> > They are actual missions around Requiem. War Games is their training for these missions, so to speak.
>
> I really love people like you. Come in, give all the info the OP needs in a clean and understandable manner. This is as opposed to the people who come in and begin speaking very loosely about the topic at hand or completely misunderstanding everything

Lmao thanks. Forum etiquette is a dying art. Just here to discuss my all time favorite gaming franchise, minus all the nonsensical and childish rantings :slight_smile:

> > > They are actual missions around Requiem. War Games is their training for these missions, so to speak.
> >
> > I really love people like you. Come in, give all the info the OP needs in a clean and understandable manner. This is as opposed to the people who come in and begin speaking very loosely about the topic at hand or completely misunderstanding everything
>
> Well put and I agree with you, great response. I’ll elaborate on it a bit, though, by saying that Spartan Ops has been referred to as “away missions” from the UNSC Infinity. The only reason I’m saying this is because we don’t necessarily know that all Spartan Ops missions will be on Requiem, although that is possible.
>
> I think it would be really cool to visit a few other locations like space stations, etc., but right now I am so intrigued by this mysterious planet!
>
> -NUT

Actually, I agree with you. I hope they’re all not just on Requiem. A variety of locations is very welcomed. There may be some surprises in store for us.

> They are actual missions around Requiem. War Games is their training for these missions, so to speak.

Yup. Quote for truth + source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJyb36L8ScQ