Question about Spartan Ops!

How much memory will episodes of Spartan Ops take up?

Unknown, even if we had the game in our hands, and could look at the amount of space it takes up, we still wouldn’t be able to predict the estimated size.

Judging from the quality and amount of content in each episode, I’d say somewhere around 1-2GB.

They aren’t like streaming episodes? You can’t play them online like maps put in Matchmaking?

> They aren’t like streaming episodes? You can’t play them online like maps put in Matchmaking?

No. In Spartan Ops, you get 1 episode per week, each episode contains 5 playable missions and a CGI cinematic.

Spartan Ops can be played Solo or as 4-player Co-Op via matchmaking (just like FireFight in Reach).
Requires Gold membership.

> > They aren’t like streaming episodes? You can’t play them online like maps put in Matchmaking?
>
> No. In Spartan Ops, you get 1 episode per week, each episode contains 5 playable missions and a CGI cinematic.
>
> Spartan Ops can be played Solo or as 4-player Co-Op via matchmaking (just like FireFight in Reach).
> Requires Gold membership.

Yeah, but i mean, i must download them on my hard disk? there are already 8 gb for the multiplayer