question about spartan assault CO op achievement

soo I am try to complete all the CO op achievement on the Xbox one version I was wondering if all the CO op achievement will automatically unlock on 360 version( since progression is shared between different platforms) or will I have to do it all over again?

Halo Spartan Assault was released on several platforms so just because you earn the achievement on Xbox One, it doesn’t necessarily mean it’ll unlock on Xbox 360 because they’re, technically, two different versions of the game.

The Xbox 360 achievement system is unique but has it’s flaws. For example, the Xbox 360 had four different consoles, each one specific to a different region of the world so when a game came out, it was released in four different versions. If you wanted to spend the time, any money, to track down each regional console and each regional copy of Halo 3, you could earn the 1,000 achievement points four separate times on your gamertag.

With that being said, I believe the same applies to Halo Spartan Assault. I could be wrong but since there are available versions for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Steam, iOs (Apple Devices) and Android devices, you could likely earn the same achievements several times over, in theory at least.