question about skins

if a player picks up our weapon or vehicle, will they see our skin or will it be replaced by their own?

I don’t know how it works on MCC because I don’t play it but on halo 5 the skin remains on the weapon

i might be pretentious but i want players to see my lvl152 halo 5 skin when they pick up my weapon

> 2533274931338642;1:
> if a player picks up our weapon or vehicle, will they see our skin or will it be replaced by their own?
>
> I don’t know how it works on MCC because I don’t play it but on halo 5 the skin remains on the weapon
>
> i might be pretentious but i want players to see my lvl152 halo 5 skin when they pick up my weapon

In MCC the skins are overwritten by the next player to pick the weapon/vehicle so my guess is they’d continue that trend but it’s not something they’ve covered explicitly

it would be cool if the skins were replaced on the vehicles but not the weapons

> 2533274931338642;3:
> it would be cool if the skins were replaced on the vehicles but not the weapons

This might be the case, it’s hard to tell at this point.

> 2533274931338642;3:
> it would be cool if the skins were replaced on the vehicles but not the weapons

Unlikely they’d have a split approach I’d have thought. I’d also say there’s too much scope for trolling people with a particular skin if you can just pick up that weapon

> 2533274874872263;5:
> > 2533274931338642;3:
> > it would be cool if the skins were replaced on the vehicles but not the weapons
>
> Unlikely they’d have a split approach I’d have thought. I’d also say there’s too much scope for trolling people with a particular skin if you can just pick up that weapon

imagine a skin with writing you are a noob, thought of the face of the person who picks this up

I believe that if you use someone else’s weapon or vehicle, their skin should appear. And you should see your skins only when you equip your own weapon and spawn in your own vehicles.

> 2533274793066439;7:
> I believe that if you use someone else’s weapon or vehicle, their skin should appear. And you should see your skins only when you equip your own weapon and spawn in your own vehicles.

By ‘Spawn in’ do you mean the first person to take a vehicle off spawn?

I just don’t see the positives outweighing the negatives of weapon skins staying static on a weapon.

> 2533274793066439;7:
> I believe that if you use someone else’s weapon or vehicle, their skin should appear. And you should see your skins only when you equip your own weapon and spawn in your own vehicles.

I’d like to see it work like this as well. I don’t like the MCC way of overwriting it with your own. Kinda breaks immersion and devalues the point of having the skins.