Question About Service Tags?

I haven’t seen anything about service tags. Are they like Reach where it can be anything under 4 characters? Sounds obvious but I haven’t heard about them and I was wondering if anyone knew anything.

yea service tags are back in 4. they will be the standard 4 characters you can see them in the pax videos

They look to be a mix between H3’s and Reach’s…you get 1 letter and 3 numbers from what I’ve seen, e.g. A123.

same as Reach with 4 letters or numbers

> They look to be a mix between H3’s and Reach’s…you get 1 letter and 3 numbers from what I’ve seen, e.g. A123.

I think that’s what its like as default, but you can have all numbers and all letters I think.

> They look to be a mix between H3’s and Reach’s…you get 1 letter and 3 numbers from what I’ve seen, e.g. A123.

Greenskull’s tag was GSKL so it’s exactly like Reach

Reach Service Tags? Sweet. It’s all I need.

Awesome thanks for telling me! I like service tags. I would love to be able to have them engraved on the gun like in Black Ops. It just makes it feel more like it’s your weapon.

Hmm, now to decide between using my Halo 3 one (O07, because my name starts with O, and James Bond is cool), or my Reach one (42, because I’m the answer to the universe).

I’m gonna go with the most annoying word ever, SWAG. lol