Question about rank

I am currently a general grade 1. Why does it take 150,000 cr to get to general grade 2 if it took 200,000 cr to get to general grade 1? Does anybody know why this is?

To make you think, ‘oh god, so long’ and then encourage you to play more once you finally do it once you get to the next rank.

> To make you think, ‘oh god, so long’ and then encourage you to play more once you finally do it once you get to the next rank.

Really?

LOL! I don’t know either. This also happens when promoting from Eclipse to Nova (2500000 Cr) And Nova to Forerunner(2000000 Cr)!

Yeah, I just thought it was odd that you need less cr to get to a higher rank. I guess it doesn’t really matter, just something odd with the ranks.

> > To make you think, ‘oh god, so long’ and then encourage you to play more once you finally do it once you get to the next rank.
>
> Really?

Yup, it’s just to make you play more, it’s a good thing in a way, that’s why Warrant Officer Grade 3 was like that.

when you going from one rank to the next (by this im meaning from Brigadier to General) since theres an actual change in rank not just grade, it takes more to rank up. Did i make any sense or am i the only one that gets what I said? lol

Jumps between core ranks are greater than jumps between grades. That’s just the way it is.